• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Socreges

Banned
Weird thing to get ornery about, it's right there in the article. Only two paragraphs.

I love you Soc, don't dox me
This doesn't feel like love

Get rid of it didn't make sense to me. I was convinced that he misunderstood the article. Or that I did. But I appreciate you being there

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Mika Zibanejad is out of his cast and off crutches. He spent some time on the ice today (not in skates) taking shots. He's aiming to be back mid-January.

There's also talk that Pavel Buchnevich may be getting closer to a return sometime after the Rangers' "bye week" in early January.

Sounds like Adam Clendening may be back in the lineup tomorrow night against Minnesota. Inexplicably it looks like it might be Brady Skjei who gets booted to the press box and not Girardi or Klein. Peak AV.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I think you're all okay at best. 😘

I remember ol grampa Cherry was spouting some hockey stuff and then stopped and had a moment where he talked about missing someone in his life and how that person was always there for him. I thought it was pretty sweet that he'd mention his wife since she had passed away....it was his dog he was referring to....

trifelife

I know it's an op-ed, but I thought the NYT was better than this.

What do you mean by "better?" Dude lays out his reasons for not letting his daughter play. Cites entertainment contemporaries that have done more than putting a female in the victim needing to be rescued role. Points out Nintendo still clings to gender stereotypes. The end. This isn't exactly a scorching hot take, so what is offending you about this?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
this is kind of weird

NBCSN worst ratings of the season:

EDM vs TOR 141k
PHI vs BUF (non-exclusive) 130k
TOR vs BOS (non-exclusive) 114k
SJ vs ANA 94 k

how does an all canadian game draw better than SJ/Anaheim in the states o_O

this is kind of weird

EDM vs TOR 141k
SJ vs ANA 94 k

west coast game. And Sharks don't have a big fan base

Chris R

West coast game, big impact
Fan base, no impact. Those are two Canadian teams and American ratings

Would be interesting to see when those games were on and opposite what, too

I know the EDM/TOR game was on when I was at an Avs game or I would have been watching it :(

West coast game, big impact
Fan base, no impact. Those are two Canadian teams and American ratings

Would be interesting to see when those games were on and opposite what, too

I mean the fanbase should have some sort of impact for who is playing. sure not as big as it being west coast but I wouldn't say the impact is 0

ShaneB

this is kind of weird

EDM vs TOR 141k
SJ vs ANA 94 k

McDavid vs Matthews.

Figured that would be obvious.

This doesn't feel like love

Get rid of it didn't make sense to me. I was convinced that he misunderstood the article. Or that I did. But I appreciate you being there

I'll always be there for you Soc. When you see only one set of footprints, it's because I was carrying you

Top Bottom