• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pretty pumped to see the Flyers live, they seem like a really entertaining team this season.

Who then proceeded to win two Cups in three years

Interesting to look at the Richards/Carter trades in retrospect...especially with CBJ and Johnson/Dano involved.

SHHHHHHHHH

but yeah they are for sure especially since Holmgren was at the helm

oww.... linesman just got fucked up by a puck

Erdrick

They're built to be a 8-9-10 team. They need a quick reset.

It's time to move a pick or 2. 1st rounders. Get a good young player who wants out of his current situation. Free agency will be their draft.

Goaltending is an issue. I bet there's a back-up in California they could trade for.

Defence needs to be shored up. Free agency should be focused on grabbing some grit 'n' tuffness.

Coaching too. Maurice lacks the experience IMO. A guy like Ron Wilson, when he's healthy, would be an ideal choice.

Make space on the roster via buyouts. Jets fans have waited long enough, right?

The final piece, or pieces: Add a local kid, gritty scorer type. A guy who'll risk a suspension and jump over the boards to protect Ehlers or something.

I won't lie, I thought this was a post by Calder or Fallout when I was skimming by these. Very, very accurate post, and I hope someone in the Jets organization reads this somehow and takes it to heart. I'm not sure what's the issue with them, but the above post certainly is an articulate method in potentially dealing with a great deal of the issues that seem to plague this team right now.

Edit: I should pay closer attention to the actual posts. Carry on.

Socreges

Banned
I won't lie, I thought this was a post by Calder or Fallout when I was skimming by these. Very, very accurate post, and I hope someone in the Jets organization reads this somehow and takes it to heart. I'm not sure what's the issue with them, but the above post certainly is an articulate method in potentially dealing with a great deal of the issues that seem to plague this team right now.
Holy shit

So I played hockey with Coyotes draft pick Brendan Warren last night (currently plays at UoM). So that was pretty cool, apparently he is the brother of one of the kids who usually plays with us during our private drop-in we have on Wednesdays.

imBask

Banned
Montoya will most likely get the start against the Blue Jackets tomorrow

Z4UqVXn.gif

not agaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

Yawnier

Banned
So I played hockey with Coyotes draft pick Brendan Warren last night (currently plays at UoM). So that was pretty cool, apparently he is the brother of one of the kids who usually plays with us during our private drop-in we have on Wednesdays.

Is he any good at 'chel, bro?

Top Bottom