• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Revenant

Hansen waved his hand in Hossa's general direction

Maid Marian flopped like he got no-scoped from the rafters

salt_shaker_hungry.gif

Revenant

fellow hawks fans and a couple other NHL gaf members saying it was blatant, but if anyone would be an expert on diving it'd be a canucks fan like bish....hmmmmm

Revenant

Obvious like Keith's dirty hit on Daniel Sedin last season? Guess we're even now.

oh yea.........well the jerk store called....and they're running out of you!

if this was a hockey scrum desi and I would be the two guys who were well out of the play and are just grabbing each other to look busy while talking where to get a good postgame meal.

pringles

Detroit's defense sucks so bad.
Kronwall again with the fuckup.

Datsyuk's performance in this game was one for the ages, been a loooooong time since I've seen one player dominate a game so completely. And he did it with Abdelkader and Cleary on his line. Wow.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I'm not saying it was a Duncan Keith special or anything, Hossa was just tired and wanted a nap. Flopping around like a fish because Jannik brushed the hair out of his eyes is wack.

Hansen deserves an apology after the game from the refs, imo

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I was watching the end of the game on my phone while driving to my own hockey game and got here just as it went to OT. I get inside the locker room and as soon as I boot up gamecenter I see weber celebrating... Detroit needs some help, badly. I'm gonna take all my aggression out against the other team tonight haha. Hopefully I'll score a few.

snack

I'm not saying it was a Duncan Keith special or anything, Hossa was just tired and wanted a nap. Flopping around like a fish because Jannik brushed the hair out of his eyes is wack.

Originally, there wasn't a penalty called either. It was until Hossa stayed down that the refs changed their mind. What da fuck was that?

Revenant

who hurt you bish, who hurt you?

Top Bottom