• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Revenant

Hr5I7.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh man, Hossa on the puck is a beast, I've said it before.

Canucks look like they've run out of ideas, damn. Need to step it up big time, very soon.

RC

Banned
Oh man, Hossa on the puck is a beast, I've said it before.

Canucks look like they've run out of ideas, damn. Need to step it up big time, very soon.

I remember a team that used to step it up. Shame they haven't played a game yet this season.

Smiley90

lol Edler gets a penalty? Sharp doesn't want the PP and takes a penalty instead.

We only get a 4 on 4? So the initial penalty? No call on the run at sharp?

Fucking lol, refs.

The calls are on Edler for the initial hit (on Sharp) and then on Sharp for the retaliation

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
yet another disappointing hab that's actually useful once he leaves montreal
To be fair he sucked with Boston too, I doubt he sustains this.

If you guys thought taking a penalty with 3 minutes left was going to put you in danger, you clearly haven't been watching any Rangers games. I could have told you the final would be 3-1 the second that penalty was called.

Richards is SO bad this year. Jesus.
Richards was really invisible this game, good thing Gauthier isn't around anymore for you guys to unload him on us.

Smiley90

IT'S IN? IT'S NOT IN? WHAT'S HAPPENING

Refs blow big time this game lol

EDIT: No goal, k

Smiley90

Terrible second period, seems like we ran out of ideas. AV better give 'em some during the intermission.

Top Bottom