• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Stammer91

Neo Member
Shots: 27-4 New York

So glad I'm not watching this one.

It was all Rangers to start but it started to even out a bit in the second. But the refs certainly aren't letting the Lightning get any momentum, 5 penalties in 2 periods. Plus I heard a linesman told Marty to "shut up and get off the ice" (according to the Rangers between the benches guy). But the officials are an unbiased party. Right?...right?...

Solo

Not to mention that my general opinion on offer sheets is if your player signs one, fuck him. Shows you right there clearly that he either a) wants out or b) is in it only for the cash. I don't want a player like that in my organization. See you later fuckwad and thanks for the picks.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Not to mention that my general opinion on offer sheets is if your player signs one, fuck him. Shows you right there clearly that he either a) wants out or b) is in it only for the cash. I don't want a player like that in my organization. See you later fuckwad and thanks for the picks.

so had someone given an offer sheet to subban, you'd want him gone? the habs would matched and you know it.

ZeroGravity

It was all Rangers to start but it started to even out a bit in the second. But the refs certainly aren't letting the Lightning get any momentum, 5 penalties in 2 periods. Plus I heard a linesman told Marty to "shut up and get off the ice" (according to the Rangers between the benches guy). But the officials are an unbiased party. Right?...right?...
I'm not normally one who likes to complain about officiating, but it has been absolutely horrible this year, more so than any I can remember. We're far enough into the season where lockout rust is no longer an excuse for anyone.

Solo

so had someone given an offer sheet to subban, you'd want him gone? the habs would matched and you know it.

If Subban signed it? Sure, that team can have him. Him signing it would have meant he wanted out or was being a greedy fuck and holding his team hostage for more money. Like I said, I don't want that kind of player on my team.

So Nashville should have let their captain walk for draft picks ?

"Hey season ticket owners, this might be worth it in 5 years time, until then we might not make the playoffs but please spend money anyway"

It's not so simple.

Solo

So Nashville should have let their captain walk for draft picks ?

"Hey season ticket owners, this might be worth it in 5 years time, until then we might not make the playoffs but please spend money anyway"

It's not so simple.

You're talking from an ownership perspective. I don't care about that. I'm talking from a fan's perspective.

Cake Boss

Banned
Lebrun brought it up when we had all those injuries thinking we will start to fall in the standings then just left it alone when they kept winning.

Alfie says he doesnt want to go to Boston or anywhere during today's scrum.

Sportsnet being the prestige and a reputable sport station they are and their credible staff writers bring it up for no reason to fill air time tonight.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Lebrun brought it up when we had all those injuries thinking we will start to fall in the standings then just left it alone when they kept winning.

Alfie says he doesnt want to go to Boston or anywhere during today's scrum.

Sportsnet being the prestige and a reputable sport station they are and their credible staff writers bring it up for no reason.

I swear every single one of you guys were saying the exact same shit when the injuries happened. So don't act like the media was totally against you there.

I swear every single one of you guys were saying the exact same shit when the injuries happened. So don't act like the media was totally against you there.

Well we haven't .... somehow.

In any case he doesn't want to leave. His family is here and he plans on coming back next year. He's been saying this for a while. His loyalty is to the team first and foremost.

Like we really need a late 1st round pick right now anyway.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I didn't kitty, why are you screaming at me :(

Well we haven't .... somehow.

In any case he doesn't want to leave. His family is here and he plans on coming back next year. He's been saying this for a while. His loyalty is to the team first and foremost.

Like we really need a late 1st round pick right now anyway.

I agree with you on everything but that as everyone was expecting that...

EXCEPT MEEEEE! I KNEW OTTAWA WOULD STILL BE OKAY!!!

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Silexx

I don't think anyone should be blaming Lebrun for bringing it up. In fact, he was bringing it up because he was told that Boston had actually express interest in acquiring Alfie. However, fast forward to now and the Sens are on a 5 game winning streak and in striking distance of leading the conference why is Sportsnet talking about moving Alfredsson? That's what is irking us.

However, fast forward to now and the Sens are on a 5 game winning streak and in striking distance of leading the conference why is Sportsnet talking about moving Alfredsson? That's what is irking us.

That and Alfie has always said his loyalty is to the team first. If he doesn't win a Cup he is OK with it and he'd rather win one here than elsewhere.

Top Bottom