• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The worst kind of win. You take it but you just shake your head at how bad they were.

I'm not even mad at Reimer. Was out for almost 20 days, he had some terrible rust but hopefully he can get back to normal by the next game.

zorbsie

Leafs should have won it in regulation, but a win is still a win. Good to see them bounce back from last night's horrible game.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
kavey we have a gif for the cap'n?

Nope. He doesn't score enough goals to warrant it.

I do have this from years back:

dion-phaneuf.jpg

zedge's mind right now: "If he likes furries, I'm marrying him on the spot. Dear god please let him like furries."

Theres flames fans on gaf outside of me? When I lurk these threads I never see any. Im just as surprised.

Gametalk: Hudler is a beauty, making Avs look foolish..

ANd O CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN

iginla finially returning to form

zedge

Theres flames fans on gaf outside of me? When I lurk these threads I never see any. Im just as surprised.

Gametalk: Hudler is a beauty, making Avs look foolish..

ANd O CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN

iginla finially returning to form
I'm here all the time. :) Mostly lurk when Flames aren't playing though.

Yoda and creamy Steve too. :p

Montresor

Leafs fans, the silver lining here is that the Leafs won in OT and not in the shootout. All of our 13 wins have been in regulation or OT. This could help near the end of the year as that statistic is the #1 tie breaker after games played.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm here all the time. :) Mostly lurk when Flames aren't playing though.

Yoda and creamy Steve too. :p

right, but they're even less active than you :p I'm honestly surprised at how few Sharks fans there are, of all clubs.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
ok now that that fuckwad of a game is over

Colorado made a mistake matching that offer sheet
Seems to me that ROR didn't want to be there as they couldn't get a deal done
A trade, for some reason, couldn't happen
The Flames, who draft like shit, signed ROR to an offer sheet with compensation for a 1st and 3rd in a very deep draft
Colorado, who didn't want to sign ROR at 5 mil now matched at 6.5 million?! losing out on draft picks and overpaying for someone who seemingly doesn't want to be there?

If they were just lowballing the guy, they lost out on what...? 2-3 weeks with him in the line up by playing games with him. Now they're stuck with him for minimum 1 year. I can't imagine what sort of impact this guy is going to have on the dressing room now.

Could've and should've either let him walk or traded him sooner. On the somewhat bright side, this prevents Calgary, a divisional rival, from getting a good player.

Solo

I heard Feaster has found a middle school wunderkind and is planning to use his first round pick on him. Flames 2025 Cup destiny!

CCF23

So, Sabres fans, does Miller usually bail your terrible defence out like this? I've watched the last two games, and it's a fire drill in the defensive zone and then "pray Miller makes the save".

Sound right?

I feel like a solid center is the only missing piece to round out our line up. When Stajan is all you got something has gotta give. Faceoff percentages have been so frustrating this season. Hopefully other GMs take note that we are willing to deal and feaster can make something happen without taking a 5 mil cap hit now.

Top Bottom