• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
One angle, it looks like a hit from behind. Hughson was saying he turned, but he turned REALLY early and Kadri had a chance to back off. With that said, another angle looked more like from the side and the back.

And fucking whine more! Your Sens couldn't clear the puck three times.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sometimes calls go your way sometimes they don't
Get over it
There's a difference between a tripping call going your way, and a blatant boarding like that being allowed. That's the kind of stuff they're trying to get rid of.

Samyy

There's a difference between a tripping call going your way, and a blatant boarding like that being allowed. That's the kind of stuff they're trying to get rid of.

Right and its going to get missed sometimes, every call gets missed sometimes.

Red_Man

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Sure it probably should have been called. But it doesn't mean that calls aren't missed.

Samyy

Because NHL refs are terrible and inconsistent? Thought that was fairly obvious.

The game is pretty fast paced and they are only human.
You want a perfectly called game then your going to need computer/videos calling everything

Its not like they are choosing to hire terrible refs or something, there isn't some magical land of better refs they can hire somewhere.

Im sure the Leafs will get something unfair called against them if not tonight then some other game, it happens.

Red_Man

The game is pretty fast paced and they are only human.
You want a perfectly called game then your going to need computer/videos calling everything
I'm not asking for a perfect game, but a pretty blatant boarding like that should be a 10/10 call, it's the easiest call to make. They're suspending players and trying to change the game to become safer, but let shit like that go. It's 2 steps forward and 1 step back.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
ROFL PJ trying to make an NFL comparison and fucks it up.

good job.

Top Bottom