• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It'll be interesting to see if the Sens go after Kadri in the 3rd. Hard to imagine them letting him get away with that.

calder

If supermoron/junior thug PJ Stock thinks the refs missed a call the league pretty much should fire the whole crew.

Anyone know who this guy is? He's been a season ticket holder forever. He's prob spent more than I will ever make in my life just on leafs tickets the past 10+ years.

EA0CbTE.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I would like to direct everyone's eyes to the updated thread title.

You're welcome.

(ThoseDeafMutes did it)

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
It'll be interesting to see if the Sens go after Kadri in the 3rd. Hard to imagine them letting him get away with that.

Let them. Kadri can fight. He plays way better when he's mad. More power plays for the leafs and a lot more salt from the Gatineau senators fans

Silexx

I have to think that Leafs-gafs who are still saying that Ceci turned are just trolling after CBC clearly showed the ref wasn't looking in the direction of the net on that boarding play.

Cake Boss

Banned
You know your team sucks when Neil has a 2 point night on you and Greening scores on you. :p

IT FEEELS GREAT TO BE BACK!!! I MISSED THIS SO MUCH!!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Raymond falls down, takes two Sens with him.

The first time him falling down did something to others. :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Someone should record that 25 seconds of circus and put Benny Hill music to it.

Top Bottom