• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

zroid

Banned
fuuuuuuck regulation win was all I wanted :(

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ahahahahahaha

Detroit is trash.

One of the worst games the Habs have played all season, and were going into OT. (Right?)

fuuuuuuck regulation win was all I wanted

image.php

Typical Detroit, OT/SO loss incoming. Can't say Montreal deserves the win since they've looked pretty bad all night. But Detroit can't hold leads, especially one goal leads with under a minute left.

Price for Kesler is no doubt too rich for the Blues with the other teams that would no doubt be in that market. Fits the system for sure.

Winning the Stastny FA game is our best shot at staying competitive for a long time to come. Legwand would be a good fit as well at 3C if Nashville would do it. Move Stewart, Berglund and Halak, let Roy and Elliott walk, acquire Legwand, Miller and Stastny, call up Allen and Jaskin would be the ideal scenario for 2014-2015.

Steen Backes Oshie
Schwartz Stastny Tarasenko
Sobotka Legwand Jaskin
Morrow Lapierre Reaves
Paajarvi/Cracknell

Bouwmeester Pietrangelo
Jackman Shattenkirk
Cole/Leopold Polak.

Miller
Allen

Hot fucking shit.

Red_Man

Stole a point, better then they deserved. Ship this clown coach out with the Garbage next week.

Red_Man

Beaulieu & Tinordi should both be up, sit Murray and send Emelin back to Sochi until he's back to his old self.

Louis Jean ‏@LouisJean_TVA

Sources say Ryan Kesler requested a trade some time ago & wants out of Vcr. Told #Canucks don't want to trade him but may not have a choice.

Guess everyone's FUCKING REQUESTING TRADES TODAY.

Top Bottom