• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Well ain't that something.

Leafs radio dudes were talking about this being one of those games where you'd think the Leafs would win easily, only for them stink it out.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
OMG LEAFS

FUCK

What the fuck was that?

The anti-Team Canada

edit: WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

time to hang myself

two shorthanded goals

STOP IT. STOP IT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOLOLOLO

two shorties in one PP. when was the last time that happened?

loleafs

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Well ain't that something.

Leafs radio dudes were talking about this being one of those games where you'd think the Leafs would win easily, only for them stink it out.
They're playing cute when they should be aggressive on the puck. Momentum swung midway through the first. And goddamn it Bernier...why not just dump it in the other direction? The safe play? Nooooooooooo...cute behind the back pass when Rielly 'who should have paid attention' wasn't expecting it. Even in the corner would've been fine.

Isles really turned it in and it's their physical play not ours that is dictating the game.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Good first for the Rangers. Blackhawks don't look like they've got their game at all. Can't keep giving them chances to stay in the game, still just a one goal game here.

But most importantly, Cally hasn't been injured yet after one full period!

geeko

Sharks are back, yay! Torres and cooch are back, double yay! Flyers score two in less than a minute.... fuck fuck fuck.

Razorskin

----- ------
How racist is it?

Not at all!

6f86DNZ.jpg

#blackpanthers

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Montreal scouts at the Sharks game, Sharks scouts at the Montreal game.
Please take Gorges back

No fixing necessary.....we still have no secondary scoring.
Guys are underperformaning, but Therrien has neutered this team with the systems he's enforcing them to play. They can't get any offence going when he has them repeatedly dump and chase and playing neutral trap hockey.

pringles

Lol that was horrible Ceci. Wings have looked like crap, needed that goal to have a chance I think.

edit: whoa. 2-0. nice play nyquist.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
*sigh*

Yup, the Olympics are really over. Time to watch this bunch of idiots lose :(

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Nyquist is so good. I just wish Jurco would step it up a bit and we'd have 3 really great young forwards along with Tatar.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Good shift for Step.

Scouts from Vancouver, Phoenix, Nashville, Carolina, Columbus and Dallas are at MSG.

Rangers are scouting the Habs game.

pringles

Can't believe we're up 3-0. Not deserved, but I'll take it. With this team no lead is safe though.

Nyquist is so good. I just wish Jurco would step it up a bit and we'd have 3 really great young forwards along with Tatar.
He's been way more physical and stronger on the forecheck than I ever expected. He's been a big reason that line has been so good, even if he's not scoring a lot. Also can't forget about Sheahan. He reminds me of a young Franzen.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Can't believe we're up 3-0. Not deserved, but I'll take it. With this team no lead is safe though.

He's been way more physical and stronger on the forecheck than I ever expected. He's been a big reason that line has been so good, even if he's not scoring a lot. Also can't forget about Sheahan. He reminds me of a young Franzen.
If Mantha and Pulkkinen pan out as well, the Wings are gonna be set at the top 6 for years to come. The D is what worries me.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
LOL

Something like 4 of Brieres last 6 goals have come with him on the 4th line, Therrien is a genius!

Top Bottom