• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ovi 40
Fat man 32
Big Dick 32

It's getting hot in here.

86213_fbaaf19628c67cdf6e60b81977175c3c.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Man...That second period was a snoozer. Our second line needs to get going and I don't know what the fuck these guys are doing. Some wide open people and take the bad shot instead. The play and battle along the boards looks like it's favouring the Isles to me. Little chippy plays that usually end up with the advantage for them.

Their forechecking is also pretty aggressive...what happened to ours? :'(

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Toronto called in to state the obvious.

Blackhawks look like they suddenly realized a hockey game was going on here this period.

Erdrick

Jets/Coyotes game has been pretty fun so far. Very intense and does not feel like they've been off for the weeks that they have. Unlike seemingly most of the posters here, as of late, I'm actually happy with my team and ever since Noel was fired in January, have felt very optimistic about this team and it's play. I really missed NHL hockey for the past month.

As usual though, Mike Smith complained about the goal that was scored on him lol. Some things never change. I wonder how many times he will dive tonight?

Are there actually any Coyotes fans here?

Top Bottom