• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

AcridMeat

Banned
I am not.....
FgfG7ja.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm going to have grand children by the time this game is over with all these stoppages

Glass has been running around taking shots at guys all night, Parros should do his job and challenge him

What the fuck was that? The ref blew the fucking whistle! And I'm sure he meant to blow it inside his head before he actually blew it, too (fuck that rule).

AcridMeat

Banned
I can see why they didn't give that goal. But still it was over the line and Couture got jobbed out of a hatty.
Where's that comic someone made about the screwed up graph, it should be edited for the goal line.

They took so fucking long to decide that my god. It must have been them not wanting to make this game worse than it has to be.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Wait they're putting Mason back in???? I don't think I've ever seen a pulled goalie go back in.

I've seen it at least once, the 2nd goaltender got hurt so they had to put him back in.

I don't know if this is the same case.

READER

I SMELL A COMEBACK LOL

Top Bottom