• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Merguson

Banned
So I watched the highlights on TSN this morning and Cody Ceci said he turned his back so that Kadri would "let up" on his hit. That's incredibly stupid. Why the hell would you do that with a high risk of injury?

Should been a penalty on the play, don't get me wrong, but why put yourself in that position?

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
That's an awful lot of Tom Selleck.

Raymond the human bowling ball

ScientificGoodBellfrog.gif

I never noticed the stick McClement was dragging along with him.

ShaneB

Some newcomer is gonna be very confused looking into this thread.

So really, the same as any other day. Proceed.

Bish should be happy about this.

I'm not new, and I'm very confused, but yes, seems like business as usual.

Glad a Caps game is a matinee today to kill time before Football. Go Caps!

About to turn this off, this is completely pathetic, we have no offense and are just running around with our heads cut off in our own zone. Yeah, this is one of those games you shouldn't even watch. This is really bad, not even worth my time.

ShaneB

I'll be happy if we don't give up a goal within two minutes.

A valid point I suppose.

About to turn this off, this is completely pathetic, we have no offense and are just running around with our heads cut off in our own zone. Yeah, this is one of those games you shouldn't even watch. This is really bad, not even worth my time.

Game isn't even 10 minutes old. Clearly it's over.

MAYBE IT IS!! 2-0!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Ovi will be scoring 2 goals today, you can just feel it. He's gonna have a bomb from the point or wing for sure.

EDIT - And game over.

Welp, see you guys never. Knew this was going to happen, we can't play afternoon games.

Edit: Oh, 2-0 and we still have no shots on goal, brb hanging self.

pringles

THE most undeserved goal ever.

Can we start playing now? At the rate we're going Babcock is going to throw Cleary in for the 2nd period.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
WTF kind of PK is that!?!?!?!!? LIKE SERIOUSLY!>!?>!?!? Holy shit Detroit. HOLY SHIT. That makes me wanna just punch everyone in the face. How do you let these guys get so god damn open and just shoot at will!?!?!?!

pringles

Fucking Howard. Unscreened mediocre shot from the blueline. Good job.

Also fuck you Quincey. Nice work falling over and sending the puck over the glass. They only have the best PP in the league, not like giving them free PPs is a bad idea or anything.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
What the hell is wrong with Datsyuk btw? I love how no one has said anything for a fucking month. He's not limping from what I can tell and he's on the ice skating, so what did he do?

Top Bottom