• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

pringles

WHAT?!?!

I went to check the score and Goose with a hatty and we are tied at 4. This stupid team I swear.
Oh, don't get your hopes up. They'll fuck it up for sure. But losing is at least slightly more fun with these kids playing than it was with Cleary and the retirement gang.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I might have to go to Arby's for lunch after the game and treat myself to some curly fries for that Nyquist hat trick.

Curufinwe

Do you guys know if any advanced stat site tracks icings by team and player? It's one of those bad things I think the Flyers would be top 5 in, along with going offsides.

pringles

Unreal how bad our defense has been lately. I'm not expecting Lidstrom-quality but shit.

Thank god the Caps have an awful defense too. 7-5 loss incoming?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know why teams just don't do what Detroit does and take away Ovechkin outright.

Not like we can do anything.
Our PK is getting lucky as shit right now. I HATE what they're doing. It just lets a guy walk right in and shoot from 10 feet out. I'll take the chance of Ovi getting a slap shot off from the far boards over Backstrom sniping one from the slot.

Top Bottom