• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Can't let them take momentum from that power play. Just have to get right back to playing the way we played the first 24 minutes or so.

RC

Banned
These losers lose yet?

Gonna step up their game against Boston, huh Smelly? Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'll have to catch the rest of the game later, Weise looked good for his first period anyways. I'm expecting a Gordie Howe hat trick from him.

Points since trade:

Cammy 72
Bourque 30

Another awesome Montreal trade :/

Cammmmmmmy!
Cammalleri is made of glass and the most one dimensional player out there. Feel like the way he was trade was terrible, but I've never missed him.

Solo

Cammalleri is made of glass and the most one dimensional player out there.

I won't argue with any of this. But even still he is far better than Bourque and had the best raw talent at forward we'd had since Kovalev.

It was basically a trade where both teams lost :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Diaz saves his goals for a new team. What a locker room cancer, glad he's gone.

I won't argue with any of this. But even still he is far better than Bourque and had the best raw talent at forward we'd had since Kovalev.

It was basically a trade where both teams lost :lol
Edit: Sorry, we used their 2nd round from that trade to get one of Fucale / De La Rose. Not sure which, but both are already two of our best prospects.

RC

Banned
For once a goal tender interference call goes our way. If we're not going to win (which we won't) at least keep Marchand off the score sheet.

Top Bottom