• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Erdrick

I'm still happy that the Jets let Hainsey go. I'm still used to thinking this is a divisional game, against the Hurricanes tonight.

Stasis

Probably the best Rangers sequence I've watched all season.

Amazing play, but no goal! Damn. Varly is hot and some things have missed by an inch.

Acid08

Banned
Da fuck? That easy?

What about all my account info?

Also, animal crossing is on it's own card. And then I have a few other games on another card. Can I bring all the separate cards onto the one bigger one?
No idea about the multiple card stuff. I guess if you put everything in the matching folders it could work.

Account info is stored on the console I believe.

Samyy

Dredger said that Bolland will be looking for more then $4 M a year? :lol

Uhhh why wouldn't Dave "Good Mimico kid!" Bolland make as much as Davey "Good Toronto boy!" Clarkson?!
I'd much rather have Bolland, not complaining about him, but locking up both of them to stupid contracts is IDIOTIC

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Bah fuck this Canuck's game. The pregame for the Leafs is more exciting than this.

Please still beat the Bruins :(

I love the Bruins announcers. Every Bruin is the second coming of Gretzky, Hull, and Oor all rolled into one.

Don Cherry is doing the announcements?

Stasis

Nash teaching Moore his patented backpedal puck protect?

Also, damn I thought that was going in. Some EA NHL shit right there, bouncing on the net.

Bobby Ryan with 14min.

Best players play dawgs

Except the Olympics :C

bawww

Anyone here picking up EQ Landmark? Streams have me tempted.

Elder Scrolls Online is gonna be my next MMO crack. I preordered the Imperial Edition without evening playing the beta. I have that much hope in it.

Even when I went into EB (Gamestop) and grabbed the tiny box with the tiny digital code in it for early access, I was jumping with joy and posting pics of it in my friends gamer group on Facebook.

Sorry, I know I just hijacked your post to talk about a completely different MMO. But I'm THAT excited. I'll hijack a conversation about politics to talk about it if I have to.

4ts42Oc.gif

McPhee's in the last year of his contract and his team is currently out of the playoffs.

This would be a good time for Ted to meddle in.

Easily our worst period all year and there was that hawks game

Don't forget about the St. Louis game or the Edmonton game, or the other St. Louis game. This was definitely up there though, seems like the Avs players were content with only being down 0-1 then they let another one in.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Most dominant period of the season. 20-4 in shots and it wasn't even as close as that makes it sound.

Cally needs more goals!

Don't forget about the St. Louis game or the Edmonton game, or the other St. Louis game. This was definitely up there though, seems like the Avs players were content with only being down 0-1 then they let another one in.

Passing is fucking terrible and NY can apparently smell a bad pass before it happens

Passing is fucking terrible and NY can apparently smell a bad pass before it happens

Yeah they are really weak passes, the second game against Toronto was bad too. Avs are probably already mailing this one in, I don't think they've came back from a two goal lead after the first all season.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Except the Olympics :C

bawww

Elder Scrolls Online is gonna be my next MMO crack. I preordered the Imperial Edition without evening playing the beta. I have that much hope in it.

Even when I went into EB (Gamestop) and grabbed the tiny box with the tiny digital code in it for early access, I was jumping with joy and posting pics of it in my friends gamer group on Facebook.

Sorry, I know I just hijacked your post to talk about a completely different MMO. But I'm THAT excited. I'll hijack a conversation about politics to talk about it if I have to.

I love the Elder Scrolls games, but I'm not sold on ESO yet.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Kulemin dumps the puck in, Kadri and Lupul are already in the zone, and then KULEMIN reaches the puck first?!

Sleepy sleepy team...

Top Bottom