• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

TUSR

Banned
Posting during a hockey game because I hate the leafs.
Flying to Vancouver in a sec here, where you guys at?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
We'll know what the deal is after the 2nd period.

This is their best period where they usually put their stamp on the game good or bad.

Samyy

Bernier lets in bad goal -> "bu-bu-but it was an accident, totally not his fault, he's #1 amazing sauce, totally the D's fault, that was off player x!"

Reimer lets in a bad goal -> " FUCKING SHITIEST GOALIE IN THE LEAGUE GUYS CHRIST!"

Just something I'm noticing

zroid

Banned
Bernier lets in bad goal -> "bu-bu-but it was an accident, totally not his fault, he's #1 amazing sauce, totally the D's fault, that was off player x!"

Reimer lets in a bad goal -> " FUCKING SHITIEST GOALIE IN THE LEAGUE GUYS CHRIST!"

I don't know whether I'd let Reims off the hook, but one thing's for certain: Leafs D will always be ass

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Reimer's just happy to be there.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
For some reason DirecTV's feed of the Wings game isn't on the air.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Montreal getting dominated by Carolina lol

Price will keep it to one goal, and Therrien will say the team competed hard.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Price is going to be shell shocked when he has a good D core in front of him, and team that can actually score.

Top Bottom