• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
OD7zTdW.jpg

YOGURT?!

I HATE YOGURT!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This game is unfair.

If somehow the Leafs do well then we go into Sochi worrying about Luongo and Hamhuis.

If the Canucks win then I have to deal with Loleafs.

UNFAIR!

Samyy

This game is unfair.

If somehow the Leafs do well then we go into Sochi worrying about Luongo and Hamhuis.

If the Canucks win then I have to deal with Loleafs.

UNFAIR!

Best of both worlds - 1-0 Leafs, Luongo stands on his had making 50 saves and Hamhuis is not on the ice for the one incredibly flukey goal against?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Meetup time. Congratz Leafs-GAF. If I don't post later tonight 19&21 gets my bank account and uh.... Someone gets my ps4

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That was a great way to wrap up play before the break. Kind of unfortunate timing, considering how hot the B's have been, but hopefully they can keep up it when the season resumes.

RC

Banned
Cherry's in Russia!

Dear Nucks, please don't get blown out by the Leafs. No amount of soap will ever wash away that shame.

Merguson

Banned
Ready for a loss by the Leafs. Bound to happen.

Pre-game ceremony? Check.
Long break coming? Check.
Facing shitty or injury depleted team? Check.

All the makings of a loss for the Leafs.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Lol no censor! "Who gives a shit"

Please don't fuck up this anthem...

edit: easy on the eyes
FUCKED UP THE ANTHEM! FUCK THIS FUCKING SOUTHERN TWANG BULLSHIT!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Anti-Bourque force-field deployed by the Hurricanes, comes free with any pair of skates.

Top Bottom