• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Holiday

Banned
7 million set expectations astronomically high for Paul. As far as him elevating in the playoffs.. I dunno man.
Yeah I know lol, especially considering who his linemates are. He kind of became the odd man out with Lehtera and Frank being inseparable and Backes' line being set. It's too bad he hasn't clicked with Schwartz and Tarasenko when they've played together.

Hopefully next year will be smoother for him.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The Leafs being such trash isn't nearly as entertaining when Leaf fans are rooting for losses as well. The LA trip should be interesting, I'm starting to believe Price might be capable of taking this team to the finals on his own.

Quick

Banned
The Leafs being such trash isn't nearly as entertaining when Leaf fans are rooting for losses as well. The LA trip should be interesting, I'm starting to believe Price might be capable of taking this team to the finals on his own.

Our spirit is broken.

zroid

Banned
I'm starting to believe Price might be capable of taking this team to the finals on his own.

not if Kreider has something to say about it!

seriously though, he really could. it's not that unprecedented, tim thomas carried a slightly above average bruins team all the way in 2011.

btw mike hoffman is really good and i hate the sens

zroid

Banned
loooool

h0CIpWP.png

Marner with a 6 point game of his own to match McDavid's the other day.

McDavid with only 2 points tonight, I don't think he's going to catch Marner.

ZeroGravity

Lightning have been one of the few (only?) teams this year to make Price look human.

Pretty much resigned to the fact Montreal's gonna win the division though. Bring on Detroit in the playoffs.

Quick

Banned
I want to know what Cherry thinks of Leafs fans cheering for every goal against

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT OKAY LET'S GO.

NOW, YOU FOLKS KNOW THAT ONTARIO IS THE BEST PROVINCE IN CANADA. THEY MAKE CANADA GREAT, EH. YOU TAKE A LOOK AT SOMEPLACE LIKE ALBERTA AN' IT JUST MAKES YOU WANT TO CRY, EH.

ANYHOW, FOLKS, I'M APPLAUDIN' THE LEAFS RIGHT NOW, EH. FOR YEARS, THEY'VE BEEN DRAFTIN' AMERICANS, EUROPEENS, GOSHDARN COMMIES, AN' ANYONE THAT AIN'T FROM ONTARIO. LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE LISTENIN' TO ME NOW, EH, AN' GETTIN' READY TO DRAFT CANADIAN, SPECIFICALLY ONTARIANS!

THE LEAFS ARE LOOKIN' LIKE THEY'RE READY TO DRAFT GOOD ONTARIO KIDS LIKE CONNOR MCDAVID, LAWSON CROUCH, AN' DYLAN STROKES, EH. BUT I AIN'T TOO HAPPY 'CAUSE YOU KNOW THEY WON'T BE DRAFTIN' ALL THREE OF 'EM, EH. WHAT A SHAME. THESE KIDS GREW UP WATCHIN' THE LEAFS, AN' ONLY ONE OF 'EM HAS A SHOT AT BEIN' PART OF THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS.

NERDS ARE GONNA BE SAYIN' "DON, THOSE THREE PLAYERS PROBABLY AIN'T GONNA BE AVAILABLE FOR THE LEAFS TO DRAFT ALL AT ONCE!" LET ME TELL YOU NERDS: PUT A SOCK IN IT, EH, OR I'LL SOCK YA IN THE MOUTH. DAVEY NONIS, IF YOU CARE 'BOUT THE ORGANIZATION, YOU'LL DRAFT ALL THREE OF 'EM, EH. GOOD ONTARIO KIDS!

NOW, LET ME TELL YOU KIDS A STORY: I WAS IN THE BATHROOM, WASHIN' MY HANDS, WHEN A BUNCH OF NERDS RAN IN THE BATHROOM STALL. THEY'RE SO NERDY, EH, THAT THEY FORGOT TO CLOSE THE BATHROOM STALL DOOR. ANYHOW, THEY'RE IN THERE WATCHIN' A GAME, CALCULATIN' STUFF LIKE CORSETS AN' FENWAYS AN' BEIN' REAL NERDS, EH. BOY, I WAS REAL STEAMED. THEY'RE TALKIN' MUMBO-JUMBO AN' NOT PAYIN' ATTENTION TO THE VISORS AN' THE HOT DOGGIN', EH. MCDAVID, CROUCH, AN' STROKES RAN INSIDE ANOTHER BATHROOM STALL AN' LEFT THE DOOR OPEN, 'CAUSE THEY'RE GOOD ONTARIO KIDS, EH, AN' SANG THE ANTHEM AN' STARTED WATCHIN' THE SAME GAME. YOU GOT CONNOR SAYIN' STUFF LIKE "THAT PK SUBBAN AIN'T PLAYIN' THE RIGHT WAY", AN' STROKES AN' CROUCH TAKIN' VISORS OFF HELMETS, EH. THOSE NERDS GOT REAL EMBARRASSED AN' RAN OUT THE BATHROOM WITHOUT EVEN WASHIN' THEIR HANDS. THEY ENDED UP BEIN' BULLIED AN' PUT INTO LOCKERS, EH. NO FIGHTERS TO DEFEND 'EM, 'CAUSE THEY THINK THEY'RE USELESS, EH.

BOY, THOSE GOOD ONTARIO KIDS REMINDED ME OF BOBBY ORR. GOD LOVE 'EM.

doncherry_471.jpg

Cake Boss

Banned
5 wins in a row ahhhhh yissssss. first successful road trip against California in franchise history and the longest win streak since 2010. Fuck you Cali.

THE DRIVE FOR 9th.

iiFsqoNBvj1ka.gif

Style on dem bitches.

iJQPtC8XFc6ga.gif

Cali sweep! How many is that Pac?

iXkF1PfBMczay.gif

Top Bottom