• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

That's also our playoff chances I think.

Can't make the playoffs every year :( At least baseball will be back when were knocked out so I have something to watch.

Our playoff chances were dead with that 4 game losing streak and then they couldn't string together 3 after that. I just wanted them to build and improve for next year.

zroid

Banned
As a person who has enjoyed watching the San Jose Sharks over the last few years, the self-immolation that has been inflicted upon this team by its management is disappointing.

And I would know about self-immolations of teams inflicted by their managements.

Acid08

Banned
As a person who has enjoyed watching the San Jose Sharks over the last few years, the self-immolation that has been inflicted upon this team by its management is disappointing.

And I would know about self-immolations of teams inflicted by their managements.

DW has no idea what he's doing with this team. He has no idea what kind of team he wants to put out on the ice.

Xeteh

Nothing tickles me more than Haynes trying to play up terrible shit. Redmond completely misses a shot on net but it ends up near Tanguay. Calls it a pass to Tanguay.

I really like Haynes but he does shit like this constantly. Really, a lot of the Altitude guys do it. Its really dumb.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
California sweep! I didn't even know that was possible for this current Sens team. Just goes to show how much Phillips, Cowen and Lehner are dragging this team down when they're in the lineup.

Holiday

Banned
I looked up how he was doing today. I know he's been injured but uhhh.. I dunno? Maybe he's been better than his stats?
Its a combination of mild underperformance, Hitchcock's defensive setup, and Berglund having a poor offensive year. 7 million set expectations too high, but if he produces in the playoffs I won't complain.

Its a combination of mild underperformance, Hitchcock's defensive setup, and Berglund having a poor offensive year. 7 million set expectations too high, but if he produces in the playoffs I won't complain.

7 million set expectations astronomically high for Paul. As far as him elevating in the playoffs.. I dunno man.

Michael Russo verified
And the refs give McLeod 2-5-10,. but an unsportsmanlike so not an instigator...Total joke, so that saves a suspension and fine
post-10450-This-is-some-BULLSHIT-man-gif-devO.gif

Top Bottom