• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, Girardi went down like a fucking rock after taking that shot.

I think that went right off his already cracked kneecap.

EDIT: Mutant healing factor hard at work. He already seems fine. :D

zroid

Banned
NXI3htI.png

I imagine when Roy sees this his response is a lot like Carlyle's from a couple years ago

"I know this is bad but I don't know how to fix it"

Stasis

Playing nhl 14 on ps3 with two buddies (my buddy only has this) and I'm losing =/

Habs game is... entertaining. Were checking time to time. Can't See much of Rangers other than score. Good game or poop?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Playing nhl 14 on ps3 with two buddies (my buddy only has this) and I'm losing =/

Habs game is... entertaining. Were checking time to time. Can't See much of Rangers other than score. Good game or poop?

Pretty solid. Some dubious goaltending as you would expect. Staal had a garbage first period again.

Erdrick

Connor Hellebuyck sent down to the AHL as Ondrej Pavelec comes off the IR.

Those honorable Jets. Sending down their best goalie while activating their worst goalie.

I guess you've never heard of waivers?

No sane person would send Hutchinson down to the AHL, he'd be claimed in a heartbeat. No sense in losing a promising talent for nothing. Hellebuyck will be back when Pavelec's contract is done in the future. Besides, I have a feeling that Hutchinson is going to be traded or part of a larger trade with Ladd, come the trade deadline.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I was just thinking yesterday when they might announce a new one.

Well they've released one every three years, and the last one was 2013. Surprised we haven't heard anything yet though about this year. I'm pretty sure they're touring again soon.

zroid

Banned
Since I tuned into this game I think I've only seen the puck in Montreal's end of the rink like twice

still wondering how the Sabres managed to score 5 goals...

Top Bottom