• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Was worth watching the end of the Avs game just to hear Altitude refer to the Wings as their arch rivals. Worst local broadcast in the NHL? I'd vote yes.

Pretty sure these Avs fans are consistently bitching about it.

Stealth edit: And that's what I get for not refreshing

iLLmAtlc

WTF is 11 doing?

NrYV4wt.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
Lmaoo someone from the SNES media basically called out Melnyk and insinuating hes a liar, and it came from the unlikely source. Don Brennan lol.

fxidxLt.gif

Shane Doan now the franchise point, goal and PPG leader... first time the Coyotes have beat Hiller in 8 games. Thanks for taking the Flames to OT the night before, Shorks.

CbEWkrQUUAA9_Sw.jpg

OsHtqxp.jpg

Curufinwe

I see even the French media has started to jump on Desharnais. Never thought I would see the day, hopefully it's a sign.

I follow McKeen's head scout @grantmccagg on Twitter and he destroys Therien's love affair with DD pretty much every day. It's very entertaining.

Yawnier

Banned
Looking like the leafs could be a player or two short tonight

Marlies are in St. John's, Nfld. Way on the other side of the country.

I don't think they would want to call up a player from the CHL either.

Quick

Banned
Looking like the leafs could be a player or two short tonight

Marlies are in St. John's, Nfld. Way on the other side of the country.

I don't think they would want to call up a player from the CHL either.

This tank has never gotten this real before.

Give us the tank trick!

The Fray are playing during the 1st intermission of the SS. I'll be getting something to eat then I suppose. At least it's not 3OH3 I guess.

Game time 30 minutes.

Jakub Voracek Claude Giroux Wayne Simmonds
Michael Raffl Nick Cousins Brayden Schenn
Chris VandeVelde Pierre-Edouard Bellemare Ryan White
R.J. Umberger Jordan Weal Sam Gagner

Left D Right D
Michael Del Zotto Shayne Gostisbehere
Nick Shultz Mark Streit
Brandon Manning Radko Gudas

Starting Goaltender
Michal Neuvirth
Steve Mason

Neuvirth starting no surprise.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I follow McKeen's head scout @grantmccagg on Twitter and he destroys Therien's love affair with DD pretty much every day. It's very entertaining.
He used to scout for the Habs and is very close to Timmins. About as close as there is to a Habs insider. He called AGally moving to wing, but obviously Therriens retardation took over again. His constant attacks are pretty funny.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Manning and Gudas

What contest in hell did we win to deserve this?

Gudas should hav ebeen suspended anyway.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ryan McDonagh is still out tomorrow but seems to be improving. He practiced with the team today in a non-contact jersey. Close to being cleared for contact.

Rick Nash, meanwhile, has been downgraded from day to day to "week to week" and has been shut down for the rest of this week. So that's probably at least 4 more games that he's out, could be more.

Girardi and Brassard both on maintenance days today but expected to play tomorrow.

Top Bottom