• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

I'm way late on this, but I listened to 'only one' by Kanye. I haven't really listened to a lot of him, but the line 'you're not perfect but you're not your mistakes' just absolutely floors me as a songwriter. It's such a simple way of saying such a complicated sentiment. Well played, Kanye. Well played.

I'm way late on this, but I listened to 'only one' by Kanye. I haven't really listened to a lot of him, but the line 'you're not perfect but you're not your mistakes' just absolutely floors me as a songwriter. It's such a simple way of saying such a complicated sentiment. Well played, Kanye. Well played.

Is your mixtape fire?

I don't listen to rap really. I just like the meme :lol

You said you were a songwriter though so I was making a joke

Haha, so just me being old. I'm unfamiliar with the meme in question. I should probably say more accurately I'm a guitar player who moonlights as a songwriter.

zroid that's a wafer.

zroid

Banned
Guys.... Thin Oreos

CbCRQFBUcAAokjx.jpg

it's so good

He's actually been pretty good this year! Around league average, which is in line with what he's been over his career, give or take a couple seasons where he's been really bad or really good.

That contract is crazy though...

Yeah he got paid for one good year, when there are plenty of average goalies available for less. Heck, if the Wild didn't re-sign him they could take a chance at Howard right now.

Merguson

Banned
Connor Hellebuyck sent down to the AHL as Ondrej Pavelec comes off the IR.

Those honorable Jets. Sending down their best goalie while activating their worst goalie.

Edler out 6 weeks, Sutter out 6-8 weeks.

If they take the absolute minimum recovery time, they'll be back on Mar. 25 and play the last 9 games of the season. These are those 9 games:

at St. Louis
vs. Chicago
vs. San Jose
at San Jose
at Anaheim
vs. LA
at Edmonton
at Calgary
vs. Edmonton

5 road games, 7 against division opponents. Does Benning think any deadline deals will make them competitive enough to stay in the hunt until these remaining games?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Our last three games are against Edmonton and cowtown? Holy tank war finisher....

Quick

Banned

Yeah, I really like Only One, and that particular line is just great.

I'm also quite fond of FourFiveSeconds for how simple it is.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight is Peter Budaj's first NHL appearance since the Rangers lit him up for 3 goals on 8 shots after he replaced Carey Price in Game 1 of the 2014 ECF.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I may hate Basketball, but at least the NBA knows to promote character and humour. They can also get real celebrities to participate.

zroid

Banned
I may hate Basketball, but at least the NBA knows to promote character and humour. They can also get real celebrities to participate.

yep

NBA is the best league of the four by far in terms of progressiveness and promoting its players. Too bad basketball is the game I like least among them. :\

Quick

Banned
Canucks throwback looks spiffy. Not exactly a huge fan of the skate logo and jersey design, but it's quite simple and memorable anyway. Kind of like the Sabres pre-buffaslug.

CbCednTXIAI9Ka5.png:large

yep

NBA is the best league of the four by far in terms of progressiveness and promoting its players. Too bad basketball is the game I like least among them. :\

I just think there shouldn't even be coaches in the leauge. Just pick your best player and let him coach

Top Bottom