• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
lol the pussy linesman won't even talk to him face to face. Gets a misconduct for telling him to get his lazy ass out of the way.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

NOkrIWm.gif

Solo

Hard way to lose a game, but then you can't let the Sabres score 5 goals.

Beast game from AGally. Is there really any doubt that he is the best forward on the team?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
AGally scoring and the team still losing is the ideal scenario going forward. Happy they put an end to that streak, losing 6-4 to the Sabres on their back to back should be a pretty good sign to management it's time to pack it up.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I see even the French media has started to jump on Desharnais. Never thought I would see the day, hopefully it's a sign.

calder

Was worth watching the end of the Avs game just to hear Altitude refer to the Wings as their arch rivals. Worst local broadcast in the NHL? I'd vote yes.

zroid

Banned
Cap is going to be interesting next year. Could drop by ~$4M if the players don't approve the escalator. And apparently the players are already pretty salty about how much escrow there is.

Obviously a lower cap would benefit the Leafs right now. They are in a good position to prey on capped out teams if it happens to drop.

imBask

Banned
Hard way to lose a game, but then you can't let the Sabres score 5 goals.

Beast game from AGally. Is there really any doubt that he is the best forward on the team?

I still have some doubt. He's playing good now, but he's still a streaky player to me. If he can keep this up, i'll kiss his ass like you guys do

Top Bottom