• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Marvie_3

Banned
If there was an award for shooting the puck into the chest of the goalie the most times, everyone would be so fuckin sick of Hossa winning it every year.

Cake Boss

Banned
FUCK YOU ZACK SMITH YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH

FUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

YOOOOOIOIUUYUUUUUUU PIEEECCCEEE OF SHIIIIITTTT

FUCK YOU CAMERON

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I see that the senators still haven't won a game for Phaneuf.

They might never win again... He's cursed.
I haven't watched any Sens games since the trade, but I still didn't think this was the trade they should've gone for.
On one hand, they get rid of some shitty contracts and save money, but I can't imagine this helping them long term (certainly not helping them short term)

Cake Boss

Banned
Phaneuf has actually been pretty fucking good except for his first game. Been a stabalizing force down there, simple plays, good first pass. Exactly what that blue line needed.

Now if we can get rid of this garbage ass fucking coach.

Zack fucking Smith with 20min of ice time, more than Turris, Zibby and Hoffman.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Phaneuf has actually been pretty fucking good except for his first game. Been a stabalizing force down there, simple plays, good first pass. Exactly what that blue line needed.

Now if we can get rid of this garbage ass fucking coach.

Zack fucking Smith with 20min of ice time, more than Turris, Zibby and Hoffman.
I'm glad to hear Phagoof is playing well for you guys. He certainly deserves better than he got with us.

giphy.gif

Parting shot as being ejected.

Torchetti, 51, a native of Jamaica Plain, Mass., with a thick New England accent, has coached the Iowa Wild to a 15-28-6 record this season. That’s the second-worst record in the American Hockey League, but the Wild is 10-6-1 in its past 17 after a 5-22-5 start. He coached Iowa against Grand Rapids on Saturday night, but sources say Wild GM Chuck Fletcher, assistant GM Brent Flahr and owner Craig Leipold visited Torchetti in Des Moines on Friday to inform him this could be close.

That means Mike Yeo was coaching for his job Saturday night against the Boston Bruins.

This was Torchetti’s second stint as the Wild’s minor league coach. He was hired by Fletcher in Nov. 2014 after Fletcher fired Kurt Kleinendorst. Torchetti previously coached the Wild’s now-relocated Houston Aeros’ affiliate to back-to-back postseason berths (75-51-26). He then coached Moscow of the Kontinental Hockey League for one season (32-20-2).
For the third time in his coaching career, John Torchetti, who has coached at every level imaginable, will be called upon on an interim basis to light a torch under a floundering NHL team.

Can't see this dude being the permanent solution, but I guess anything is possible.

Top Bottom