• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

So I'm at a bar watching the the Hawks/Rags game. To the left of me a big time Chicago fan, to the right of me some guy wearing an Oilers track top. In Houston.

Why are you here? And what bar?
Don't worry I'm not coming out tonight :lol

And I can't say I am surprised about the Chicago part. There aren't many hardcore hockey fans here but a lot of Hawks fans I have found.

RC

Banned
Why are you here? And what bar?
Don't worry I'm not coming out tonight :lol

And I can't say I am surprised about the Chicago part. There aren't many hardcore hockey fans here but a lot of Hawks fans I have found.

Trade show. And it's more of a restaurant than a bar, pappasitos.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
tumblr_nbpdr3uAxj1tbo7j1o1_500.gif

Red_Man

Eller finally gets into the top 6 as the #1 C

Ends the game with less ice time than De La Rose, the 3rd line C

DLR also had more time than Patches and Gallagher

tumblr_n9l0ionQAr1tqcwhao1_500.gif

This coach is bat shit fucking crazy, but it's good for the tank so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RC

Banned
I could've sworn Desi was like Schuey and me

Casually racist and unemployed

You really should've known better

The casual racist part is right.
Going to a place called the dirt bar on Friday. Looks like it's the trashy tattooed women hangout, or at least I hope it is.

What's this Story with PK and Pacioretty having beef with each other?

Interesting....

Habs 3: Civil War?

PK(Iron-Man) vs Captain America(Pacioretty)

Red_Man

Therrien putting this blame on Subban, who's been our best player by a mile this year. What a piece of shit.

What's this Story with PK and Pacioretty having beef with each other?

Interesting....

Habs 3: Civil War?

PK(Iron-Man) vs Captain America(Pacioretty)
Typical Montreal extrapolating from limited knowledge, aka they have opposite personalities and were both in contention for the C, so obviously there's a rift there now.

Red_Man

Therrien should be fired after this road trip and throwing your best player under the bus like this. You need to tank, but having this bag of shit around the players is toxic. Toss him and have fucking Ramsey or Daigneault coach for the rest of this season. I hope Therrien gets booed nonstop at home for the rest of the season.

RC

Banned
The Dirt bar is interesting. You aren't far off with your assessment honestly haha

Haha, nice!

I'm wasting food. I feel dirty.

The guy at the bar thought my hat said Vanderbelt and that I was some college hoops fan. He was close, it said Vancouver.

I think trilife needs to stop doing shrooms

9xfDJGr.png

That's around where I grew up. We were caressing trees all the time back in the day.

I feel really bad for Subban. Therrien has been shitting on him for this half of the season. He did that with Eller too. If I was Bergevin I would've fired him after this week or after the Philadelphia game. It's showing more than ever that's it's not the players it's the coach.

Red_Man

I feel really bad for Subban. Therrien has been shitting on him for this half of the season.
Half the season? He's been shitting on him before he got here. He was shitting on him when he was on L'Antichambre before he became coach. He started him with Bouillon on the third pairing. He's constantly thrown him under the bus. After Markov gave the puck away to lose a game a month ago, Therrien defended him like he was his brother. Tonight he throws Subban under the bus without hesitation, he's never liked him and it's gotten to the point where it should be unacceptable for the organization.

Half the season? He's been shitting on him before he got here. He was shitting on him when he was on L'Antichambre before he became coach. He started him with Bouillon on the third pairing. He's constantly thrown him under the bus. After Markov gave the puck away to lose a game a month ago, Therrien defended him like he was his brother. Tonight he throws Subban under the bus without hesitation, he's never liked him and it's gotten to the point where it should be unacceptable for the organization.

If Therrien is still coach by next season. Subban should demand a trade, same with Gallagher, Galchenyuk and Price. Enoughs Enough.

Red_Man

Patches wouldn't talk to the media tonight. Officially getting to tire fire stage of the season. Off season will be amazing.

Loving these trade Subban guys on TSN690

good times
It's so tiresome.

Edit: This fucking guy right now "He's average defensively and has been covered up by Price"

LOL

Red_Man

Fuck he's a better Captain than Pacioretty.

What the fuck has Pacioretty done lately? Instead of being a mouthpiece for the coach that is.
Stop. People shitting on Patches is almost as bad as people shitting on Subban.

Here's some food for thought

Pacioretty is 3rd in the NHL in ES scoring chances behind only Tarasenko and Ovechkin.

This at $4.5 M a year. But he doesn't check everybody and he doesn't score 50 goals, he must be a bad leader. I'm so tired of people attacking a guy for his leadership when they have no idea what the room is like and that entire team voted him to be captain. The players themselves voted him. What more do people want from this guy, it's fucking stupid. He plays with an AHL center and garbage winger and still is one of the best scorers in the league.

Stop. People shitting on Patches is almost as bad as people shitting on Subban.

Here's some food for thought

This at $4.5 M a year. But he doesn't check everybody and he doesn't score 50 goals, he must be a bad leader. I'm so tired of people attacking a guy for his leadership when they have no idea what the room is like and that entire team voted him to be captain. The players themselves voted him. What more do people want from this guy, it's fucking stupid. He plays with an AHL center and garbage winger and still is one of the best scorers in the league.

I'm just frustrated man... I'm tired. This feeling aches my whole body. I just wanna be happy man. :(

This is absolutely the worst season in a very long time.

Ohh I feel so low.

Top Bottom