• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Brashnir

Nope, it was an elbow.

nPPYoeI.gif

Also impressively got nothing but the head.

as much as I enjoy Rangers getting lit up, that's pretty blatant.

He thought he had him lined up, then he stopped. Should have just skated through and missed the check like a man.

I dont think they televised my anthem but here is a link! O_O

https://youtu.be/htAqW3rdK2M

Wow! Beautiful pipes. Congratulations!

probably won't be more than 5 since first time offender. but yeah there's no defending it at all.

Yea, it's crazy. I can't understand why neither the PA nor the league doesn't start suspensions for dangerous hits at 10 games. Komarov's sole intention there was to severely injure McDonagh.

This is you? Amazing job man, can only imagine how nervous you must have been.

Could have easily just thrown a real body check there.

Awesome job dude!

Nice job!

Disgusting. Surprised he didn't break his jaw.

That's you? Bloody good voice mate. Nice work!

saw it on trilife's periscope vid, you were fantastic man

Wow! Beautiful pipes. Congratulations!

Yea, it's crazy. I can't understand why neither the PA nor the league doesn't start suspensions for dangerous hits at 10 games. Komarov's sole intention there was to severely injure McDonagh.

Hey great job! That's something you can tell the grandkids about.

Mind reader?

Yeah that's me :) thanks guys!! I really appreciate that :)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How Wideman gets 20 for cross checking a ref, and Komarov will likely get 1-5 games for a blatant head shot is beyond me.

To answer your question, the reason the PA doesn't agree to crazy suspensions is because they don't believe anyone in the league is out to deliberately injure anybody. At least in the offseason when they're negotiating a CBA. In the moments after a game, of course everybody is a bastard.

How Wideman gets 20 for cross checking a ref, and Komarov will likely get 1-5 games for a blatant head shot is beyond me.

Do you understand why there is more punishment associated with assaulting a police officer* than there is with assaulting a regular person?

*varies by state, technically true in Canada

They're both instances of wrong

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Just got a Google rewards survey about the Ottawa Senators, how random.

Got 23 cents out of it though, thanks Melnyk!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
the fact that I can't click on the scores on the NHL.com main page irritates me to no end. Why can't I just click on it to take me to the game page? Why do I have to click "scores" first?

Quick

Banned
Finished season one quickly, but haven't gotten around to season two yet.

Does it keep its quality?

I'd say so. It's been a great season so far, but the focus has definitely been more on Josh this season. Eric Andre and Britt Lower haven't been on the show as much as last season.

And on a personal level, the show really hits close for me.

Top Bottom