• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

KingBroly

Banned
Not worried about where this ends up in the playoffs; I'm going to enjoy this team for the way they're playing right now. This doesn't happen very often.

We've won 7 of our last 8 despite being somewhat lathargic. Holtby's ASG appearance must've gone to his head as well. He's not in a good groove right now, but we're getting in front of him more now.

Brashnir

We've won 7 of our last 8 despite being somewhat lathargic. Holtby's ASG appearance must've gone to his head as well. He's not in a good groove right now, but we're getting in front of him more now.

Yeah, all true. But they win when they play well, the win when they don't play well. They have it going in a way that's pretty rare and impressive. As someone who has fretted about this team since the 80s, I'm just enjoying the ride this time.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
mamhWfu.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If I wanted to pay 100 dollars to watch multiple guys suck dicks I'd just go visit sir bat in thailand

Erdrick

Jets actually made a game of this... Not bad. Win it in OT or a shootout please. Just win. No tanking on this team.

iLLmAtlc

Real talk tho the time is almost right to become a season ticket holder >_>. How low can those prices go?

As for tonight I think most Nucks fans know that a game against the Ducks, Kings or Sharks is virtually a guaranteed loss.

Top Bottom