• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Sir Bat... Donald Bradman???

10045703._SX540_.jpg

Sir Bat leaving his favorite Thai handjob joint

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

calder

Damn, as good as losing is for the tank I wanted the Jets to pull this one off for Little's widow and fatherless kids.

Still nice to see them tie it up like that, this was definitely one of Ladd's best games as a Jet.

Bloody hell did Sbisa actually make an incredible diving save on Perron and totally save the day?

I dunno whether I'm astounded by that or the fact Perron would've actually scored again. Bloody Perron man, what a machine.

Jets actually made a game of this... Not bad. Win it in OT or a shootout please. Just win. No tanking on this team.

As much as we don't like to say it, the season is a write off. It's best to just tank for the rest of the season, get a good pick and hopefully do much better next year.

Also Minnesota-Edmonton game is having more goals than I expected.

I'm watching the little tykes have a bloody good go of it during intermission and this pirate raw feed with no ads is THE BEST.

Haysie was humming some random song during an ad break and going "doo doo doo" with it.

zroid

Banned
Rielly had one of the highest C +/- he's had all season

in this game, the first one where he hasn't been glued to Hunwick

(tied for second highest, to be precise)

trifelife

I'm watching the little tykes have a bloody good go of it during intermission and this pirate raw feed with no ads is THE BEST.

Haysie was humming some random song during an ad break and going "doo doo doo" with it.

Bro, the little guy who was interviewed said Ben Hutton was his favorite Canuck. Respek.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
drive-by like fuck
That's about as blatant and dirty as it gets. If that was Torres, people would be asking for a permanent suspension.

No need to go for the hit when the other player is in a position as vulnerable as that.

Smiley90

That's about as blatant and dirty as it gets. If that was Torres, people would be asking for a permanent suspension.

I mean AT LEAST it's not the elbow, but he's targeting the head for the entire way there. He could have EASILY gone for the body

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Garbage, that's the exact kind of shit they need to eliminate from the game. 0 reasoning for going for that hit at all. I know Leafs-Gaf loves him, but he's shown flashes of being a dirty player.

zroid

Banned
I mean AT LEAST it's not the elbow, but he's targeting the head for the entire way there. He could have EASILY gone for the body
I think it is the elbow. From the other angle you can see him stick his elbow out a bit. It's a really stupid hit, throw the book at him.

He's never gotten suspended before so hopefully he learns his lesson now.

Smiley90

Nope, it was an elbow.

nPPYoeI.gif

Also impressively got nothing but the head.

oh wow, didn't even notice that. in the other gif it looks like just shoulder

good lord, that's so blatantly targeted and SO unnecessary. throw the damn book at him

he could have just hit the body and it would have been an AMAZING hit

this is just garbage

Top Bottom