• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

zroid

Banned
Keon getting his own statue!

I've been waiting for this all my life!

lol

McCown has been whining about Legends Row lately, saying none of the selected players are good enough to have statues. I feel like calling in to tell him he's missing the point. Not sure if I can be bothered though.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I blinked and almost missed it!

Either way need to see it worn on people before I freak out about it.

edit: Oh those are some nice details.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
toronto-maple-leafs-logo-for-2016-17.jpg

4 IN DA ROW.

Would've like to faced the Caps at full strength, but those two points are nice. This team makes me think it can actually take the Atlantic.

Socreges

Banned
McDavid needs to carry the Oilers. Drive for 9th. Fuckers can't get Matthews.

Edit - just saw the McDavid goal. Holy shit

Vinc

Whoa. The new leafs logo is actually great, and it goes against trends. You're supposed to make your logo simpler, flatter and easy to draw and recognize from a distance. All of these qualities are missing from this logo, yet it oozes personality instead. I like it a lot.

LevelNth

Banned
logos_b-w_620x350.jpg

I really it, the white is going to look awesome on the home jersey. Hope they add extra white stripes on the jersey too like the Winter Classic version.

zroid

Banned
Jesus, Jets. Dallas was practically trying to give that lead away there.

TWO open nets to shoot on in the span of a few seconds, both chances wasted.

Pikma

Banned
The Dallas Stars are shit, no doubt about it, but you know which team is even shittier? The Winnipeg Jets

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Merguson

Banned
On a side note, where are the nhl highlights on the website? I see individual videos (goals) for each game but I'm lazy and want one video.

Top Bottom