• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Erdrick

Good work on drawing the penalty, Jets. Dallas seems to be on the downturn lately, so they have to keep up the pressure and win games like this.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Not more garbage than the Stars PK, I guarantee you that

Just checked the numbers. It is indeed more garbage than the Stars PK, and that's not counting the 2 PPGs against tonight. :D

Also, I truly do not understand why Yandle gets so little PP time these days. One of a number of incredibly puzzling things about the Rangers' blueline lately.

zroid

Banned
lol wtf was that? Which Bruin just threw his stick forward? it disrupted the skating of the Leafs player who was driving to the net. I definitely haven't seen that before...

Pikma

Banned
Just checked the numbers. It is indeed more garbage than the Stars PK, and that's not counting the 2 PPGs against tonight. :D

Also, I truly do not understand why Yandle gets so little PP time these days. One of a number of incredibly puzzling things about the Rangers' blueline lately.
What really? How? Do you guys give up more than a PP goal per game? I haven't seen the numbers but we tend to give at least a PP goal per game, if not more...

Erdrick

lol 3 on 0, expected that goal. Ah well, still not losing at least. Niemi is playing really good tonight.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Not only do the Devils have 2 power play goals tonight, they've only even had 2 power plays in the game.

Meanwhile, the Rangers are 0/4 on the power play. And missed the net on a shorthanded breakaway.

Not 100% on NHL TV, game keeps shutting down, rarely would before. Pretty unstable tonight.

Penguins playing like this remedies some of these problems.

Top Bottom