• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

wC6g2t7.png

Cheapest team in the NHL?
They should just trade for every short term terrible contracts in the league.

cube444

Hey Solo, get out the lube man.

Just read that Ovechkin has 18 goals in his last 18 games and 25 goals in his last 27 games.

Apparently, Sid also ate a bowl of Fruit Loops while sitting on Mario's lap this morning. (Read that last one in Manics' blog so not sure how valid that is)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
BEER'S ON ME

"Hi Smelly
I would like to offer you the Tech position in my lab. I will have our administrator draft an offer letter that you should receive within 1-2 days.
best
NotSmelly"

The John Scott Story: coming to a theatre near you! (Will Definitely watch.) It should be like The Wrestler but more light hearted.

http://deadline.com/2016/02/john-scott-hockey-movie-deal-nhl-all-star-mvp-mitch-albom-mandalay-sports-media-1201707795

Also some interesting things Pierre said about Montreal
@ChrisShannon16
McGuire on TSN 690: The untouchables on Montreal are Gallagher, Subban, Price and Beaulieu. Interesting.
Interesting that Eller, Plekanec,Pacioretty, Markov, or Galchenyuk are not the untouchables

Line_HTX

BEER'S ON ME

"Hi Smelly
I would like to offer you the Tech position in my lab. I will have our administrator draft an offer letter that you should receive within 1-2 days.
best
NotSmelly"

Congratulations, Smiley! Wanna get wasted?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Miller-Brassard-Fast
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Lindberg-Hayes-Stalberg
Glass-Moore-Hrivik

Yandle-Girardi
Boyle-McIlrath
Skjei-Klein

Lundqvist

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Washington Capitals ‏@washcaps 5m5 minutes ago
BREAKING NEWS: #Caps have acquired defenseman Mike Weber from Buffalo Sabres

Pikma

Banned
Life Is Strange 2 is something that's actually happening? FFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK YEEEEEEES

BEER'S ON ME

"Hi Smelly
best
NotSmelly"
Fucking awesome man, congrats

Ken Wiebe ‏@WiebeSunSports 14m14 minutes ago
Ken Wiebe Retweeted Isabelle Khurshudyan
#Caps are one of the teams in Andrew Ladd sweepstakes, so it's noteworthy that #Sabres retained salary in Weber deal

We'll give you Laich.

RC

Banned
BEER'S ON ME

"Hi Smelly
best
NotSmelly"

Congrats Smelly.

And you better not reneg on that beer.

Fei

A 3rd for Weber is more than I would have guessed. Heart and grit is what you'll hear about him, and that's true, but he's a 6th or 7th D.

And congrats Smelly!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I was about to say how much I loved our start to this one, and then the Devils get a deflection for a goal after it had been all Rangers for the first 5 minutes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BEER'S ON ME

"Hi Smelly
best
NotSmelly"

Congrats :)

meanwhile in Guelph...

driving to work
clutch slowly gets softer and spongier
eventually the clutch is completely dead, can't get the car in gear
look under car, a leak by the tranny
get the car towed to a transmission shop
looking at a 2k+ bill
welp 😔🔫

It definitely could have been a lot worse, I could have died out on a much busier road. Still kind of annoying to have to deal with.

Top Bottom