• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Brian LawtonVerified account
‏@brianlawton9
The #Caps are believed to be going hard after D to replace Carlson. Down to Hamhuis, Russell & Liles as rentals. Hearing Brodin's name also.

Yes, no, no and yes.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh come back from outdoors and see Reimer was traded.

All the best to him.

Tank onwards!

edit: So how many pro contracts do we have now? We definitely are near if not at 50 already right?

Hudler to Florida?

Jagr must be happy another Czech has joined :)

2016 2nd rounder and 2018 4th.

Why is everyone trading their 2018 picks BTW?

Dan MurphyVerified account
‏@sportsnetmurph
Hamhuis confirms that Dallas and the #stars have many attractive qualities and he would consider a move there. #Canucks

Hammer to Stars? He'd help that Defence considerably

Bought a Duchene third jersey off of eBay, was looking at reviews for the seller when I came across this:
Capture_3.png

Who would buy this? :p

Saw the news of the Reimer trade when I was out. Really upset by it, to be honest. I liked him, and think we got fleeced.

Reimer's not worth a first, but we got two players we don't need and just a fourth. Lou surely could've done better?

Will miss April Reimer, too.

yyzjohn

Banned
Saw the news of the Reimer trade when I was out. Really upset by it, to be honest. I liked him, and think we got fleeced.

Reimer's not worth a first, but we got two players we don't need and just a fourth. Lou surely could've done better?

Will miss April Reimer, too.

Are you kidding? For a UFA goalie that's never played more than 37 games in a season? Reimer was amazing early this season and was at something like .934% but look at his stats now, he's dropped off like a rock. His last 5 starts were pretty damn bad. Really nice guy though.

Top Bottom