• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Cake Boss

Banned
Yesss thank fucking god.

This trade has brought us more future wins than that All Bran has with any of his trades now until the deadline.

Razorskin

----- ------
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrunBelieve that the trade will be: James Reimer and Jeremy Morin to SJ for Alex Stalock, Ben Smith and a fourth-round pick in 2018

Nooo, James. . . Reims is a great guy and a solid goalie, Sharks should be happy. I don't know anything about the players we got back due to my eastern bias.

Well, on with the tank now, no holding back.

Acid08

Banned
Forreal though, this seems great for us. Stalock is pretty bad and Smith was never getting back onto this team. Hopefully Reimer and Jones can split time more evenly down the stretch.

Yawnier

Banned
Yeah this trade reminds me of when buffalo traded away Enhroth and Neuvirth last season. Tank is solidified but meh returns all around.

I'm gonna miss Reims....

LevelNth

Banned
Yea that Reimer trade reeks of do it now and take what you can get before it all fizzles out. Must've been little desire for him across the league.

Quick

Banned
The final tankaku is upon us

The End of Reimvangelion

http://youtu.be/cmnCEYtslHc

eoe+poster.jpg

eyeless

they gave away reimer for nothing?

i assumed he had some amount of value

welp, guess this is karma for bullying wilson in the polak trade

hopefully this takes the tank to the next level, although we'll never catch edtoxicgarbageshitfiremonton

LevelNth

Banned
So Leafs have Sharks 2nd and 4th in 2018, the season after Burns, Thorton and Marleau's contracts expire.

Please tank that year San Jose.

Top Bottom