• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Are you kidding? For a UFA goalie that's never played more than 37 games in a season? Reimer was amazing early this season and was at something like .934% but look at his stats now, he's dropped off like a rock. His last 5 starts were pretty damn bad. Really nice guy though.

Did you see what was in front of him? Of course his stats were going to drop lol. Shit, he even looked okay when the Blackhawks thrashed the Leafs 7-2.

I'm happy that this gives Sparks an opportunity. I was kind of hoping for Reimer and Sparks as a tandem. Not a big Bernier fan at all, and sick of him to be honest.

However, Babcock will likely run Bernier. It's good for the tank, though.

yyzjohn

Banned
I'm happy that this gives Sparks an opportunity. I was kind of hoping for Reimer and Sparks as a tandem. Not a big Bernier fan at all, and sick of him to be honest.

However, Babcock will likely run Bernier. It's good for the tank, though.

That's the key, whatever is best for the tank. Not sure what kind of UFA market they'll be for Reimer in July, he could be back to the Leafs.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10541-1385545637-7.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Feels so weird to see the Panthers really going for it. Good for them.

I'm honestly really happy we're not in on any of these deals. Still leaves Eric Staal looking likely, though...

I know the teams that the Rangers scouts seem to have been looking at the most have been the Hurricanes, Leafs, Flyers, and Habs.

Feels so weird to see the Panthers really going for it. Good for them.

I'm honestly really happy we're not in on any of these deals. Still leaves Eric Staal looking likely, though...

I know the teams that the Rangers scouts seem to have been looking at the most have been the Hurricanes, Leafs, Flyers, and Habs.

Well Pacioretty always wanted to be a New York Ranger when he was growing up......

In all seriousness who would the Rags be looking at in Montreal?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I love that this is basically a Rangers home crowd in Dallas. :D

Pretty terrible hockey all around so far, though. Stars have had the bulk of what possession there has been so far.

Top Bottom