• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gallagher
Galchenyuk - Eller - Andrighetto
De La Rose - Danault - Byron
Mitchell-McCarron-DSP

Danault and McCarron both getting to play C is interesting. Glad Big Mac is at C, he didn't look very good at wing last time around.

Razorskin

----- ------
Habs V Leafs

tumblr_nysv2siomO1um8r3uo1_500.gif

More like:

jTHdVFo.gif

The 12 minutes he played today were awful. I can't stand watching him on the ice.

Very true. But at least he is gone after this season.

I wish he were gone now as well too but patience.

It's not like we are going to do anything in the playoffs even though I am oddly holding out hope that we do.

Oh and apparently Jake was seen in a boot today.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
By the way, Jamie Benn now has 0 points in 9 career games vs. the New York Rangers, the only team he has not scored against.

Pikma

Banned
I'm so fucking mad at my own team right now

Like, that's a game a moderately competent team would've won without sweating

But fuck, our PK, our goalie, our dmen, the refs, there was always someone boycotting the team when they seemed like they had a gotten their shit together

And the saddest part is that I'm pretty sure we'll continue seeing shit like this during the playoffs. I could definitely see them getting swept by the Avs in the first round.

Pikma

Banned
Also, my uncle passed away this morning. I just called my mom to talk about it and check how she was. Thankfully she sounded pretty serene...

The thing with my uncle is that he had a pretty rough life. Dude completely lost his family, including his two kids, and everything else he had because of his drug addiction, and now he lost his life too.

At least he's resting in peace now...

iLLmAtlc

what's the deal with the Kings starting at 8pm tonight? these guys are hot dogging saturday night hockey, what a classless organization

E: RIP

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Also, my uncle passed away this morning. I just called my mom to talk about it and check how she was. Thankfully she sounded pretty serene...

The thing with my uncle is that he had a pretty rough life. Dude completely lost his family, including his two kids, and everything else he had because of his drug addiction, and now he lost his life too.

At least he's resting in peace now...

That sucks. Sorry to hear about your uncle.

Socreges

Banned
I'm so fucking mad at my own team right now

Like, that's a game a moderately competent team would've won without sweating

But fuck, our PK, our goalie, our dmen, the refs, there was always someone boycotting the team when they seemed like they had a gotten their shit together

And the saddest part is that I'm pretty sure we'll continue seeing shit like this during the playoffs. I could definitely see them getting swept by the Avs in the first round.
You know what the Stars need. Dan Hamhuis. For a 2nd + prospect. Easy. 2016 Champs.

Top Bottom