• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

zroid

Banned
CcQWqxzW8AAOD7R.jpg:large

they might have to replace the batteries on the goal lights....

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lmfao

Pens have needed quality depth on D for years now, and so they go out and get Schultz?

Yawnier

Banned
Chiapet is wheeling and dealing.

I don't think Schultz is perhaps as bad as some people make him out to be, just don't put him on the top pairing and slid him in the lineup behind Letang and Maatta.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Since when does Travis Yost have connections to hockey people?

Weird seeing him throwing out possible deals / scenarios

Pikma

Banned
WHAT THE FUCK LEHTONEN

WHAT

THE

FUCK

Such a fucking joke

But sure he'll save 12 shots out of 13 in the next game and the Dallas press will love him again, Ruff will come out to talk about how he's a very important player for the team and how he made the right saves at the right time.

Fuck this shit

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That was weird. The ref pointed goal, then waved it off. :D

Would love to know what happened here.

EDIT: Looks like no goal.

EDIT EDIT: Correction, that MIGHT be in. Real hard to tell.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That sure looks like a goal, but I haven't seen any angle where you can clearly see white between the puck and goal line. I don't know what you call here. The call on the ice was no goal, so it might just stay that way.

EDIT: Yup, there we go.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This is pretty much how the rest of this one is going to be. Rangers in their classic 1-goal lead shell. Stars will tie this when they pull Lehtonen for the extra man in about 3 minutes.

RedRum

Banned
This game is almost over. I'm about to meet some of the Rangers after this game before playing the Dallas Stars alumni after this game

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That was slightly ahead of schedule, but still expected.

Oh look, all of a sudden we can play in the offensive zone again. Funny how that works.

OPTIMUS KLEIN

Top Bottom