• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Socreges

Banned
If the Canucks win, they'll be 6 points back of the Avs with 3 games in hand and 4 points back of the Wild with 2 games in hand. Benning might decide not to be a seller.

Go Sharks. Please. Please go

If the Canucks win, they'll be 6 points back of the Avs with 3 games in hand and 4 points back of the Wild with 2 games in hand. Benning might decide not to be a seller.

Go Sharks. Please. Please go

I almost wanted the Wild to lose today because I figured if they won (which they did), then Fletcher might get it in his head that buying a stupid rental would be a good idea.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Ursn

You know I tried to think of a feminine name to call the ducks but then I remembered that a male duck is a Drake and girl duck is a duck or hen. So anyway you cut it your team's name is associated with being soft.
You could always go with the majestic Swans bash

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oy Dastardly a friend of mine moved to Straya and joined a hockey team at some rink called Canterbury near Sidney. Fight him.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 1m1 minute ago
Trade call coming, but it appears LA is about to acquire Kris Versteeg.

COREY PERRY YOU PIECE OF SHIT

LAME.

ALRIGHT, FUCKING PERRY NEEDS TO BE CLOTHESLINED.

SY6Qtz7.jpg

Anaheim getting outshot 4-1. :(

Heard a rumor that Tampa Bay wants Fowler for Drouin, lolz

Hahaha, yeah good luck Yzerman.

Top Bottom