• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
FCSu03t.jpg

Tabris

Ugh, if Canucks fans turn into these Leafs fans due to a rebuild, kill me now.

"Yay! Our 8th overall pick prospect may play so we have some small thing to cheer for"

At least Oilers fans have actual exciting players to cheer for.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Eric StephensVerified account
‏@icemancometh
With tonight's game, Bruce Boudreau will have coached in more regular-season contests with #NHLDucks (330) than he did with Capitals.
Time flies.

Cool! If my math is correct he's gone 196-98-37 here. Great time to be a Ducks fan even if we haven't been able to lift the Cup. I hope he stays for a long time.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pirri for Yak, do it

I don't buy the idea that Staal takes the Rangers out of it. We have enough cap space to add Pirri now that Hrivik is back in the AHL, and Gorton said he's still going to try to add a "smaller salaried player" by the deadline. The only reason Staal would take us out of the running is if the pieces we gave up for Staal are the same ones we were offering for Pirri, which doesn't really make a lot of sense.

I mean, we still might be out on it, but I kind of doubt Eric Staal is the reason.

Top Bottom