• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Cake Boss

Banned

Please push All Bran down the stairs and I will forgive you for everything Traitersson.

imBask

Banned
Creeper, check the Sarnia team for the year Yak and Galchenyuk played together... no one made it to the NHL

minor leagues don't mean anything, Yak is a piece of trash

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hahaha all the salt (by one person) about Nylander coming up.

Please everyone don't disappoint me and come with creative ways for why he'll bust after game 1 tonight.

Don't bore me with "he didn't get a point, bust"

calder

Oh awesome, the Jets twitter account posted it's yearly photo of a handful of dudes in an office to make sure everyone knows the front office is "hard at it", that way when absolutely nothing gets accomplished we at least know they were working the phones!

So many fucking cowardly GMs these days. Paralyzed by the thought of being criticized for making a bad trade and emboldened by fake parity to pretend they don't need to.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Has there been any word on Drouin? Last I saw the Wild and Sens were reportedly out.

I'm expecting Tim Murray to come out of nowhere and snipe him like the asshole he is

zroid

Banned
I'll have to side with Tabris on this one. You guys obsess over some pretty trivial shit. I guess it's a consequence of not really having an NHL team.

Obviously. I am not obsessing over it, I don't even think it was the right decision to call Nylander and Kapanen up now. That said, I don't blame any Leaf fans for being excited right now. He's the best prospect the Leafs have had in a very long time.

Red_Man

McGuire "I told a GM to do this and take this player and he didn't and he's still in trouble"

*Wanking motion*

Stfu Pierre.

Update on Carey Price: Source says he's progressing well. No plan at all to shut him down. Team believes he'll be back before end of season.
Stay away Carey

Socreges

Banned
Obviously. I am not obsessing over it, I don't even think it was the right decision to call Nylander and Kapanen up now. That said, I don't blame any Leaf fans for being excited right now. He's the best prospect the Leafs have had in a very long time.
No one may contradict the Shanaplans, zroid.

LevelNth

Banned
Lol Pierre McGuire saying Edmonton in no way could even entertain trading Matthews. The cycle never ends, even he doesn't understand that attitude is exactly how they got to where they are.

Red_Man

Lol Pierre McGuire saying Edmonton in no way could even entertain trading Matthews. The cycle never ends, even he doesn't understand that attitude is exactly how they got to where they are.
Having four 1st overall picks play center for all four lines will surely get them out of the basement!

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, sports net is the worst. I don't want to listen to Mike Babcock talk with regret about his new shitty team and his new shitty prospects being played for the rest of his shitty season. The rest of the league doesn't care about this shit.

Go to bed then.

LevelNth

Banned
Having four 1st overall picks play center for all four lines will surely get them out of the basement!
It's even more insane when in reality what it means is, with all they could get for trading him, they'd say no because they cannot in any way proceed with Draisital as their 2C, they must upgrade from him!

I don't care how many US college players McGuire can remember and name off the top of his head, he's an absolute idiot.

It's even more insane when in reality what it means is, with all they could get for trading him, they'd say no because they cannot in any way proceed with Draisital as their 2C, they must upgrade from him!

I don't care how many US college players McGuire can remember and name off the top of his head, he's an absolute idiot.

He is the Stephen A Smith of the hockey world

Top Bottom