• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
if the leafs are able to trade grabner, PAP and boyes... they'll essentially be icing the Marlies tonight

would be fun to see what a dominant AHL team can do against a top NHL team

Tabris

I want the Canucks to get rid of Ryan Miller and get an actual good goaltender. Markstrom is a backup goalie with moments of brilliance. Miller is garbage.

I really wish we still had Cory Schneider. Yes, Bo Horvat will be our future 2nd line centre but Cory Schneider is a top 10 goaltender.

Andi has never looked so good.

Also, unreal that Subban could not make Team Canada.

What'd she do, cut her hair or something?

I turned on TSN Tradecentre but must've missed her.

I thought she was really good looking when she was on Leafs TV years ago, and thought she did a good job. Leafs Lunch with her will be interesting, although I'll miss Hayes and co. I likely won't get to listen to them much in their new timeslot.

What'd she do, cut her hair or something?

I turned on TSN Tradecentre but must've missed her.

I thought she was really good looking when she was on Leafs TV years ago, and thought she did a good job. Leafs Lunch with her will be interesting, although I'll miss Hayes and co. I likely won't get to listen to them much in their new timeslot.

I still haven't listened to Leafs Lunch since I'm at work then. But the evening show with the old Leafs Lunch guys is great. As soon as I get reception I switch from Bobcat to them. I like Bob's grouchyness but I also like talk on more than just (mostly) baseball and golf.

Razorskin

----- ------

pGMkbUC.gif

Tabris

Ugh, sports net is the worst. I don't want to listen to Mike Babcock talk with regret about his new shitty team and his new shitty prospects being played for the rest of his shitty season. The rest of the league doesn't care about this shit.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Antti Raanta is in net tonight against the BJs. Jesper Fast will be a game time decision. A multitude of possibilities if Fast can't go, including a possible new forward via trade, a recall of Marek Hrivik, or Dylan McIlrath at forward.

Also, it sounds like AV is planning to play Eric Staal at center. I would have to guess that means Hayes moves back to RW.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Ugh, sports net is the worst. I don't want to listen to Mike Babcock talk with regret about his new shitty team and his new shitty prospects being played for the rest of his shitty season. The rest of the league doesn't care about this shit.

Wahhhhh wwwaaaaahhhhhh

Top Bottom