• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Solo

I think he meant he heard about it from a source. Radio guys in Montreal are vouching for him and saying there's legit beef there.

Trade Captain Floater and give the C to Subban or Gallagher. Problem solved.

Great snipe from AGally on Saturday.

Yawnier

Banned
I wasn't expecting Winnik to get traded until next year's trade deadline and he got traded last night.

So on Hunwick idk. He sucks but his call hit is really low. Any team that uses even a bit of analytics wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole though.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hope this deadline heats up. Only the Winnik trade this far and that was late last night.

I wasn't expecting Winnik to get traded until next year's trade deadline and he got traded last night.

So on Hunwick idk. He sucks but his call hit is really low. Any team that uses even a bit of analytics wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole though.
Yet we signed him......
Leafs have two 2nd round picks in this draft on Winnik alone.
Winnik solely saving the Leafs draft!

LevelNth

Banned
Still crazy to see that the Leafs have a single year of Lupul, Bozak, JVR and Komarov and 2 years of Gardiner after next season, and that's it.

How to blow up a team to start fresh 101*.

If you have the cash to buy lots of crumb contracts.

yyzjohn

Banned
Hope this deadline heats up. Only the Winnik trade this far and that was late last night.

Yet we signed him......

Winnik solely saving the Leafs draft!

Wait, I forgot I think they gave the Pens back their 2nd round pick in the Kessel deal. So only Leafs and Caps 2nd rounders in this year's draft now (for now)

Still crazy to see that the Leafs have a single year of Lupul, Bozak, JVR and Komarov and 2 years of Gardiner after next season, and that's it.

How to blow up a team to start fresh 101*.

If you have the cash to buy lots of crumb contracts.

Amazing

Still not sure of what to think of Gardiner. Loving this rebuild so far, though.

I was watching Sportsnet at 8, but then switched to TSN. I like both.

I generally prefer Sportsnet overall, but listen to/watch/read a mix of both.

Yawnier

Banned
SN just interviewed Reimer and is interviewing Polak

and I'm reminded (again) why I don't like SN. Mike Johnson and Elliotte Friedman are the only good guys they have.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Hoping the Flyers at least move Streit, but I think they'll be quiet today. Maybe a minor move, like trading White. Who knows.

Tabris

Ugh I'm having to watch the sports net panel because TSN requires a tv subscription and I'm remote.

I hope most of the trades happen at beginning of day so I can go to sleep.

Yawnier

Banned
@reporterchris
The Leafs have sent Brendan Leispic, Mark Arcobello and Rich Clune to the AHL Marlies, and recalled Colin Greening. Roster jockeying.

Must want the 3 of them to be eligible for the AHL playoffs

Top Bottom