• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

eyeless

Breh's I really don't want the 4th pick
you're in luck, we're probably going to get the 5th

we're not going to outtank edmonton, and odds are we won't win any of the lotteries, why would a good thing happen to the leafs, we're not the oilers

although actually the oilers will probably win one of the lotteries, so i guess we might be 4th

we need defense anyway, i'll take chychrun or juolevi

Quick

Banned
Please make one with the Crying Jordan Meme. Please Quick.

4EcScI2.png

I can't stop laughing
Today was a pretty shitty day, I needed that Quick

I got you bro.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
In a completely unrelated note, I watched Sicario last night and absolutely loved it, and because of it I went and impulse bought MGS V. I've never played a MGS game, do I need to pay attention to the story or will I not get any of it?

Quick

Banned
Love ya Quick

pZpKffz.gif

In a completely unrelated note, I watched Sicario last night and absolutely loved it, and because of it I went and impulse bought MGS V. I've never played a MGS game, do I need to pay attention to the story or will I not get any of it?

If you have a broad idea of the story, you're probably going to be okay. If not, you're still probably going to be okay. As much as I like MGS, I've only really completed MGS 3. I got to about halfway through MGS 4 when it came out. I finished the first mission on MGS 2. Haven't played MGS 1 or MG.

What I like most about MGS V is that each mission is an "episode". It might just be in my head, but it made me feel like I can really just take my time with it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Just make sure you have family members in the room when you get to Quiet's cutscenes so they can learn first hand how deep video games can be.

Socreges

Banned
After the prologue, there's not too much story to concern yourself with. Most of the story is intermittent and/or optional in the form of cassette tapes.

Just enjoy the gameplay. There's a pretty significant learning curve if you want to get good at it, but stick with it.

It took me nearly 3 months of pretty regular play to finally finish it. It's a big game and can be really be stretched out if you're a patient player.

I'm not sure if I can even watch games the rest of this season, except for the damn game I'm actually going to in person. This shit is out of control.

I think if you watched the MGS3 or Peace Walker cutscenes on YouTube you will understand the story.

If you don't care about the story(because there's little of it in MGSV) I think your fine

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What I like most about MGS V is that each mission is an "episode". It might just be in my head, but it made me feel like I can really just take my time with it.
That's good to hear, I wanted to get The Divison, but I don't have enough free time to play regularly and keep up with everyone else in an online game right now. Something I can play here and there is exactly what I need.

Just enjoy the gameplay. There's a pretty significant learning curve if you want to get good at it, but stick with it.
Really? That surprises me, but I've never played these games either. I don't mind it if the game play is of more substance. I want something more tactical right now.

Quick

Banned
I think if you watched the MGS3 or Peace Walker cutscenes on YouTube you will understand the story.

If you don't care about the story(because there's little of it in MGSV) I think your fine

MGS 3 is an experience I recommend to everyone. It can be a frustrating game, but it was also pretty rewarding.

And how dare disparage MGS V's good name. There's so much story in this one gif.

7583c90eacd71cd7eed57420ac5843d0.gif

Top Bottom