• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We really needed that to get this tank back on track. 0-3 west coast trip would be huge.

Mike Brown plays for the Habs now?

Like, this Mike Brown?

mikebrown.png

Yup

Red_Man

McCarron is one of our best prospects, finally gets a chance with the big team.

Better play him with Mike Brown.

#HockeySavant

Socreges

Banned
That's good to hear, I wanted to get The Divison, but I don't have enough free time to play regularly and keep up with everyone else in an online game right now. Something I can play here and there is exactly what I need.

Really? That surprises me, but I've never played these games either. I don't mind it if the game play is of more substance. I want something more tactical right now.
Tons of substance. Tons of opportunity to be tactical. With the areas and outposts:

- approach slowly
- find good vantage point if there is one
- identify enemies (this gets easier as you gain abilities)
- pick best strategy to clear the area... or complete the objectives without even interacting with the enemy (if possible and desired)... or go in guns a blazing but good luck

For the finer details, the loading screens have good tips that you can cycle through. Plus there's this thread that points out all the crazy nuances.

Red_Man

Sharks passing in the offensive zone is turning me on

Tons of substance. Tons of opportunity to be tactical. With the areas and outposts:

- approach slowly
- find good vantage point if there is one
- identify enemies (this gets easier as you gain abilities)
- pick best strategy to clear the area... or complete the objectives without even interacting with the enemy (if possible and desired)... or go in guns a blazing but good luck.
Pretty much exactly what I'm looking for. I get too bored with guns blazing type game play now, and being able to take my time with a mission and plan it out sounds perfect. Kind of like X-Com gameplay but in the third person.

I really just want an OG Splinter Cell at this point, I'd even take a Chaos Theory remake.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Howard just can't win. Has played 2 amazing games and is gonna lose them both, cause Stars are winning this in a shootout.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Now that the BJs are out of the way, Eric Staal's real baptism by fire can now begin. 3 games, 4 nights: Penguins, Capitals, Islanders.

Chris R

The key to staying awake to watch shit is to move west, whenever I'm in the Central or Mountain time zones I'm too tired to stay up for late starting West Coast games.

Being -4 EST spoils me, but it does mean I miss most of the Avs games when they go east :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The key to staying awake to watch shit is to move west, whenever I'm in the Central or Mountain time zones I'm too tired to stay up for late starting West Coast games.

Being -4 EST spoils me, but it does mean I miss most of the Avs games when they go east :(

wtf kind of timezone is -4 EST? Palin's backyard?

Top Bottom