• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Well, not sure if it's because I'm using UnblockUs, but the new NHL.TV is pretty much unwatchable for me, at least in browser. Good video quality now, but it's basically a stutterfest with freezes every 30 seconds or so. And that's on medium quality.

Will try Google DNS later with a different, non-local game, see how it works.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's what McIlrath's cannon at the blue line can cause.

And now just a silly glove save by Dubnyk. :D

Dubnyk does have an argument there for interference.

Chris R

Well, not sure if it's because I'm using UnblockUs, but the new NHL.TV is pretty much unwatchable for me, at least in browser. Good video quality now, but it's basically a stutterfest with freezes every 30 seconds or so. And that's on medium quality.

Will try Google DNS later with a different, non-local game, see how it works.

Watchable for me here at work, low looks good since that's what I'd stream with at home due to a bandwidth cap, but following the Sharks/Blues thread on Reddit showed there was at least a minute of delay from the huge save Jones made to when I saw it on the stream :\

Watchable for me here at work, low looks good since that's what I'd stream with at home due to a bandwidth cap, but following the Sharks/Blues thread on Reddit showed there was at least a minute of delay from the huge save Jones made to when I saw it on the stream :\

The freezing stopped for me after about 5 minutes, strange. Still tons of stuttering though.

Anyone know of any software (like Kodi) that supports the service already? I've found dedicated software to pretty much eliminate stuttering back when I was using Hockeystreams.

Top Bottom