• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Lourio

Doubt that happens, he's had to deal with some kind of injury at the end of every season for the past 3 years.

Just get the surgery done and to hell with this season. He'll have the proper recovery time and he'll get to spend time with his newborn when April/May comes around.

edit: that RDS clip showing Price break a stick and skating on one leg made me shed a tear. We need you 110% next year!

calder

last 26 games

fired after 4

THAT'S NOT THE LAST 26 GAMES

And, as any SABR loving baseball writer would say, "fun with arbitrary endpoints".

Still pretty damning lol. Amazing he's still there, despite the fact you could argue he's been more unlucky the last few months than bad. It'd be a tough argument, but you could at least make it.

CaZL_xfWwAE0KqN.png

#Foxhole

Red

That's Second Guessing

imBask

Banned
Therrien was paid to be on L'Antichambre and second guess the coach before he was hired by Bergevin, this fucboi can bug off

I've always wondered who Pronman worked for prior to writing up prospect lists for ESPN.

Did he ever serve as a (professional) scout in any capacity?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
10 teams with scouts at tonight's Rangers-Wild game, and multiple scouts from the Jets and Bolts. Seems a little higher than usual considering the deadline is still weeks away.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
the Habs should hire this girl

http://bringmethenews.com/2016/02/0...ley-girl-smashes-state-record-with-112-saves/

"The game went six overtimes and East Ridge used all 9 periods to pepper Apple Valley goaltender Taylor DeForrest with shots – 115 of them to be exact, and DeForrest stopped 112 of them to smash the previous state record of 59 saves, according to MN Hockey Hub."

112 saves/115 shots is amazing. Nearly as amazing as her own team only mustering 40 shots in 9 periods.

... and she still lost, her teammates better feel bad.

edit: also:

Defender Sophia DeLeong scored both goals, and did not leave the ice for the final 95 minutes of a historic hockey game in which the Apple Valley girls hockey team lost 3-2 in six overtimes.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Socreges

Banned
the Habs should hire this girl

http://bringmethenews.com/2016/02/0...ley-girl-smashes-state-record-with-112-saves/

"The game went six overtimes and East Ridge used all 9 periods to pepper Apple Valley goaltender Taylor DeForrest with shots – 115 of them to be exact, and DeForrest stopped 112 of them to smash the previous state record of 59 saves, according to MN Hockey Hub."

112 saves/115 shots is amazing. Nearly as amazing as her own team only mustering 40 shots in 9 periods.

... and she still lost, her teammates better feel bad.
Goalie Cow? Who the fuck thought of that, Mr Peanut Butter?

Syrinx

Wait, so Forslund called the Canes game in Calgary last night, is calling the Isles/Capitals game tonight, and will be calling the Canes game in Winnipeg tomorrow?

Damn, that's a rough schedule.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Pronman with his first update of the top 30 draft eligible's this season.

CTL-F "Marner"
No results found. Wow, that must have been tough for him.

I stopped at the top 5 to troll Leaf fans, he has Alex Nylander at six and everyone knows the Leafs are going to lose the lottery and pick like seventh or something. Two spots above the Jets. :(

You fool! Marner ain't draft eligible!

rbI9bFf.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hayes and Stalberg have really mastered this intentional icing set play that they've been developing over the last few weeks. It's super interesting, especially in that it actually works most of the time.

What I said about needing to trade away Staal...

Emailed gamecenter about not wanting NHL. TV and requested a cancelation and refund for the second half of the season and they just refunded the entire season

Top Bottom