• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Pikma

Banned
I've been practicing my spanish a lot lately, this is a thing I learnt today for example:

COME MIERDA, AVALANCHA

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Playing through LiS again and came across a neat Easter egg/foreshadowing:

In Episode 1 when you go to meet Warren to give his flash drive you come across Chloe's truck and she is parked in a handicapped spot and Max makes a comment, haha. Pretty cool.

Congrats on the win dirtbags you finally did it

Damn those refs calling off that clearly illegal goal, damn them to hell!

XCOM 2 in 6 minutes boys! I would have unlocked it early, but the last time I did that was Fallout 4 and that was nothing but disappointing.

I got my stadium series tickets today, I was supposed to sign for them, but I guess the UPS said fuck it and left them at the door. The envelope was ripped too. The fuck happened? :p

I'd have Quick tested for drugs and alcohol before games. Dude has given up some straight up stupid goals and posted ridiculously low SV% in several games now.

Playing through LiS again and came across a neat Easter egg/foreshadowing:

In Episode 1 when you go to meet Warren to give his flash drive you come across Chloe's truck and she is parked in a handicapped spot and Max makes a comment, haha. Pretty cool.

I started episode one a while back.

Just cant get into it at all. Got out of the school and started walking around and just said fuck it. Not exactly what I would call engaging.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I started episode one a while back.

Just cant get into it at all. Got out of the school and started walking around and just said fuck it. Not exactly what I would call engaging.

You should finish episode one at least before you bail.

It is slow paced, but I like that about it.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Not surprised that a team that's essentially half made up of AHLers in way over their heads got destroyed tonight.

I think the Sens are the worst team in the league currently.

zroid

Banned
klC2Ku3.png

:lol

Line_HTX

Based Staples Center organist playing Zelda and Dual of Fates.

God fuck you, Lucic. The fuck was that for?

LOL, Getzlaf hooked in front of the ref.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's more like the ball washing of melnyk, Murray and Cameron kind of station. They can't dare speak ill of the hand that feeds them.

Sounds like the station that broadcasts Oiler games. No one had(s) the balls to call the Oilers out on their shit.

Top Bottom