• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

iJCEyYI.gif

RKcQF3V.jpg

cYa0ObZ.jpg

Oh yeah Ducks! Feel good. Celebrate tonight! Get nice and hammered. Be riding on cloud 9 when you decide to go the rink tomorrow.

Don't worry about tomorrow's game, be happy with today! Tomorrow isn't a trap game.

Heretic

Keep this celebration going! Ducks are flying high! The Ducks should be thinking about their weekend plans now, about kicking back and relishing in the win against the Kings! Here, Ducks, lemmie buy you a cold frosty beverage. Relax!

Don't worry about tonight, whatever you do. Live for the now!

Can't wait to get to the Honda Center tonight. Last time we went people were very cool and we even got to get a picture with Wild Wing (even though the Coyotes got smoked, was a great time. Good people, those Duck fans.).

Watching NHL on the Fly and they are showing the Hawks- Yotes game and goddamn at the amount of Hawks fans :lol or I guess lack of Yotes fans

Calamari41

41 > 38
Garbutt plays for the Ducks now? lol

Garbutt has been our MVP since he joined. All hail!

Keep this celebration going! Ducks are flying high! The Ducks should be thinking about their weekend plans now, about kicking back and relishing in the win against the Kings! Here, Ducks, lemmie buy you a cold frosty beverage. Relax!

Don't worry about tonight, whatever you do. Live for the now!

Can't wait to get to the Honda Center tonight. Last time we went people were very cool and we even got to get a picture with Wild Wing (even though the Coyotes got smoked, was a great time. Good people, those Duck fans.).

Big Ducks team party at The Beachcomber in Crystal Cove tonight, 7:00 PM sharp. Don't miss it! Anaheim Ducks legend Ryan Garbutt is going for the keg stand record.

Chris Nichols ‏@NicholsOnHockey 11m11 minutes ago

Friedman: "Earlier in the year I was told that Byfuglien was actually Florida's No. 1 target..." 1/2 #NHLJets #FlaPanthers

Chris Nichols ‏@NicholsOnHockey 11m11 minutes ago

"... and if he makes the market this summer that Florida was going to be in on that." #NHLJets #FlaPanthers 2/2

QdJS6J7.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
Karlsson tied for third in NHL in points. Would be first defenceman to finish in the top 5 in points since Paul Coffey was third in 85-86.

Just fucking amazing how well hes playing a bottom 5 team. On pace for more points than any of his Norris winning seasons, while playing almost 30 minutes a night.

He won't win it this time because the team doesn't make the playoffs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ride the season out with Therrien and get someone new in the off season. I want a top 5 pick.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Ride the season out with Therrien and get someone new in the off season. I want a top 5 pick.

I don't mind them going up to somebody who may have interest from other teams and giving them the wink, wink, nudge, nudge so they're free in the offseason.

Top Bottom