• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Silexx

Dean Brown@PxPOttawa

11am practice has yet to begin. Not a player in sight. Not surprisingly there is a meeting going on.

Sylvain St-Laurent ‏@Syl_St_Laurent

For those keeping score at home, it would be a second team meeting in less than 12 hours. #Sens

"So just to confirm, we're all tanking for Matthews? Ok cool."

Calamari41

41 > 38
I finally got caught up on this season of Always Sunny, and I think this is shaping up to be the best one yet.

The most recent suburbs episode was amazing. I absolutely lost it at Dennis' road rage. I was actually crying laughing, I've never seen a more accurate portrayal. Just blindly screaming "You fat, old bitch! You fat bitch!" And tailgating the guy driving through the residential neighborhood, screaming. God damn.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
My biggest fear right now is Price refusing to back down and just forget about this season. You know how badly he wants to come back and help, but it's just better for everyone is he doesn't bother.

Will it be where Montreal starts pulling its head out of its ass or when it finally hits rock bottom?
Getting stomped by the worst team in the league back to back was rock bottom.

I think the "That's second guessing" comment was the last nail in the coffin for Therrien
Also commenting on how difficult it will be to make the playoffs and he's been throwing guys under the bus lately including PK who's somehow managed to stay at a PPG during this mess. It's funny because after that Boston game he was taking all the heat and protecting everyone, as soon as Bergevin made the foxhole comment, Therrien has been attacking everyone but himself.

Lourio

lol.gif

Red_Man

67-51-22
27-14-11

This is the same guy who refused to play 27 with 67 because they went 3 games without a goal while playing with a 13th forward for RW

This guy is fucking insane

Cake Boss

Banned

just fucking kill me now

take me out of my misery

slice my throat pls.

in what world that a top 3 scorer in the league needs to change the way he plays. holy fucking shit tits. I hate this fucking media and fanbase so fucking much. motherfuckers dont deserve an inch of success. worst than winnipegs fans. fuck you ottawa and fuck you too winnipeg. you all bunch of cunts.

/salt

Losing to the worst team in the league without their starting goalie. Just Canuck things.

Yannick Weber on waivers

Higgins
Prust
Weber

All the former Habs. Canucks org trying to purge the sickness

Signing Weber on a one-year deal worked out for the Canucks. 11 goals last year, 0 this year.

Kind of sucks we can't even get a seventh-rounder for those guys.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Jayson Megna has been sent back to Hartford. Guess that means Tanner Glass is back in at his rightful spot tomorrow against the Flyers (which actually does make sense now that I type it out).

Kevin Klein is also fully participating in practice today. Still no Rick Nash.

What ever happen with Casey Bailey? There was so much hype over him last year yet now it's pretty quiet. Didn't really find a lot of news on him or anything. 18 pts in 37 games with the Marlies is not bad but not that amazing either. I don't follow the Marlies a whole lot so it could be just my level of exposure colouring my opinion.

zroid

Banned
What ever happen with Casey Bailey? There was so much hype over him last year yet now it's pretty quiet. Didn't really find a lot of news on him or anything. 18 pts in 37 games with the Marlies is not bad but not that amazing either. I don't follow the Marlies a whole lot so it could be just my level of exposure colouring my opinion.

I think he got off to a slow start but has been better last couple months. RFA coming up, they'll probably extend him for another year.

trifelife

Signing Weber on a one-year deal worked out for the Canucks. 11 goals last year, 0 this year.

Kind of sucks we can't even get a seventh-rounder for those guys.

I would've preferred to see Cracknell on the waiver wire but there's no denying that Weber was absolutely terrible this season. Too bad Bart is a Benning Guy or else we might get an extended look at Pedan. Oh well. 😑

Tans/Eagle
Hammer/Biega
Hutton/Sbisa
Bartkowski

Yup.

X2YlIU.gif

Delryk

18pts in 37games on a team that's 1st in goals with 4 goals a games on average, 4 players in top 20 in scoring.. I'd say it's nothing to be proud of.... sure, he's probably playing on the 3rd or 4th line, but Keefe his playing all 4 lines equal (mostly)...

I guess he'd be 3rd on the depth chart though for RWs... Leivo, Hyman, Bailey

I'm loving Hyman more and more.. he's been playing sooo good lately.

TUSR

Banned
It was a treat last season to watch Leon Draisaitl on the Rockets at home games.

Looked up his stats yesterday...

14G 26A in 42 games.

damn.

Yawnier

Banned
Casey Bailey has been buried in the marlies bottom six for the most part, with the marlies very deep wing depth.

I doubt he will amount to much... He has a bomb of a shot but his skating still isn't that great. He reminds me of Christian Hanson.

There was hype? He was always a depth signing/prospect.

He had one earlier this year when Rinaldo launched into his jaw. That's not a history, and he just missed two weeks with a LBI, which he probably aggravated.

I guess I am remembering it wrong but I could have swore he has had a couple concussions prior to this season. I would be really happy if I am wrong though

But for this I agree probably aggravated whatever he was out for originally. Good thing the first line has really picked it up recently

Red_Man

I got faith man. The former Leaf great will record his first win as a Hab!

(although let the game to OT so the Oilers can still get a point)
McDavid is going to tear us apart like he did last time. Why is the game on at 2? The fuck, I'm going to miss it now, not that I'm disappointed really.

Top Bottom