• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yandle played Coyotes-style minutes tonight with McDonagh out, tied for the team lead in shots on goal, and scored the game-tying goal with 12 seconds to go in regulation.

Trade value continues to go up. Reasons why he absolutely should not be traded also continue to go up.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, they might be cancelling the game due to this. Could be too dangerous for the players.

EDIT - The Zamboni actually didn't break down... It caught a marsh peg from the net and dragged it down the ice, cutting the ice right to the concrete below.

Someone posted this on steam and it's perfect. XCOM 2 in a nutshell.

C8reoJb.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
About what I mentioned before on that Flyers illegal substitution:
Andrew Gross ‏@AGrossRecord 1m 2 minutes ago
AV says refs explained they missed making Flyers put player in box to serve Simmonds' match penalty.

Andrew Gross ‏@AGrossRecord 1m 1 minute ago
AV says refs told Rangers if Voracek had scored on breakaway it wouldn't have counted.

Andrew Gross ‏@AGrossRecord 1m 1 minute ago
AV says refs told him that b/c it was their fault, they didn't call too many men on Flyers with Voracek jumping off bench.

Yandle played Coyotes-style minutes tonight with McDonagh out, tied for the team lead in shots on goal, and scored the game-tying goal with 12 seconds to go in regulation.

Trade value continues to go up. Reasons why he absolutely should not be traded also continue to go up.

Can we trade you Gilbert for Staal?

zroid

Banned
Alright never mind about the Tony thing. Just embarrass the Oilers.

LOL Montreal fans are something else. Olés now of all times.

just saw the intent to injure penalty during the flyers game....

so crosscheck to the face was nothing yet the gloved punch was intent to injure?

wtf is this shit?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I was watching a stream; how come it had no ads and I can hear the staff talk on their microphones? Even now that the game is over the cam is still filming the empty arena and I still hear people talking on the microphones.

zroid

Banned
I was watching a stream; how come it had no ads and I can hear the staff talk on their microphones? Even now that the game is over the cam is still filming the empty arena and I still hear people talking on the microphones.
uhhhh

that's sketchty af :lol

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
uhhhh

that's sketchty af :lol

It's weird. I was watching the game on CBC but it's so insufferable between the periods (can't stand their boring segments in boring towns). This stream would even switch to a camera in the top corner of the arena, and sometimes cycle through the cameras filming the crowd. Sometimes the image would go black but not the audio. During that time you'd hear the commentators talking to each other, getting ready to return to the air, like "ok we'll start the period on the PP, 45 seconds left" or them laughing or whatever. It's not the first time this happens, pretty sure I had such streams a few times before over the years. The feed stopped maybe 5-10 mins after everything was over while the zambonis were finishing cleaning the ice.

Samyy

Explain using examples from the internet.

Too lazy too look up the game highlights

3 points today (scored the game tying goal to send it to OT today)
6 points in 3 games since coming back from injury
Back to 6th in league scoring despite missing 30% of the season so far
40 points in 30 games which is a 101 point pace over an AHL season

I can't imagine they keep him in the AHL much longer this is dumb

Top Bottom